Bitwalking dollars: Digital currency pays people to walk

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2013
Not a bad idea. I walk quite a bit, might have to keep my eye out for this. Though I don't have a smartphone or know anything about apps and all that, so we'll see. Definitely a cool business idea regardless of that though.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
There may be easier ways...

image.jpeg

Jan 27, 2013
stoke is a form of butter. slaves work, when you understand freedom then why are they asking you.
work, to wards what. i still use a toilet or i still need to eat. o we can control the the sunrise because we follow the sunrise. etc

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
Bitcoins are earned by data mining and I think that's why so many apps ask for access to your personal information to earn bitcoins. The question you really have to ask yourself is who all are they selling it to? And who all wants all that data?