Black teen who pointed gun at St. Louis police shot and killed; riots ensue

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2015
Look, you constantly post information and opinion that stands against black people and Muslim people, morally, socially, economically, whatever. You imply malignant ideas and you don't disclaim them. It's not quite the same as saying you hate blacks and Muslims outright; it's more manipulative than that. You write long posts that seem academically astute on the surface, which leave the impression that blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, immigrants, whomever you dislike, are inferior human beings, culturally, socially, economically, academically, religiously, without you ever actually saying it outright. You engineer data mountains that support your theories; then let the reader conclude that blacks, Muslims, immigrants, Mexicans, left-wingers, liberals, non-Christians and whomever else you've grown bitter against, are all evil, horrible people hell-bent on destroying the apparently perfect society Christians would otherwise be left alone to create. It's demeaning, dishonest and bigoted.

And I've reported you for that.

Last edited:
A

AgeofKnowledge

No, I do not. I post accurate information about issues of the day which, of course, involve people and people groups and though this is an informal forum I commonly source them. Your post is nothing more than another personal attack in which you futily attempt to malign my good character and I'm reporting you for continuing to engage in the behavior.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Moderators are presently off board but I've finally emailed them about this 'Omni' character's ongoing campaign of maligning personal attacks. The situation should be resolved within a day I would think.

Jun 23, 2015
Look, you constantly post information and opinion that stands against black people and Muslim people, morally, socially, economically, whatever. You imply malignant ideas and you don't disclaim them. It's not quite the same as saying you hate blacks and Muslims outright; it's more manipulative than that. You write long posts that seem academically astute on the surface, which leave the impression that blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, immigrants, whomever you dislike, are inferior human beings, culturally, socially, economically, academically, religiously, without you ever actually saying it outright. You engineer data mountains that support your theories; then let the reader conclude that blacks, Muslims, immigrants, Mexicans, left-wingers, liberals, non-Christians and whomever else you've grown bitter against, are all evil, horrible people hell-bent on destroying the apparently perfect society Christians would otherwise be left alone to create. It's demeaning, dishonest and bigoted.

And I've reported you for that.

Dear Omni,

Do not allow this to bother you because I believe that is the purpose. Keep your power of joy, peace, remain calm in ones soul because you have gentle heart. Remember this is a public forum. Just ignore him and do not read his threads. Before you come into this forum PRAY PRAY and do not take it personally.

[h=1]1 Thessalonians 4[/h] 6 This means one must not transgress against and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger of all these offenses,[c]as we also previously told and warned you. 7 For God has not called us to impurity but to sanctification. 8 Therefore, the person who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who also gives you His Holy Spirit.