Blain is free:D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 14, 2014
Blain, I'm sorry. But your testimony tells a different story. It says you were hardly fed and that you were put in a foster home.

Now you say you've lived with your mom your whole life and she looked after all your physical needs.

Sorry if Ive misread something.

P

psychomom

Blain, I'm sorry. But your testimony tells a different story. It says you were hardly fed and that you were put in a foster home.

Now you say you've lived with your mom your whole life and she looked after all your physical needs.

Sorry if Ive misread something.
birth mom vs adoptive mom.

Blain, honey, i am very, very happy you're in the place you chose to be.
:)

love always,
mom

Sep 14, 2014
OK. It was the "I lived with my mom my whole life" in one thread, and the "I was fostered when I was 8" in the other thread that caused the confusion.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs Blaine, Im so happy for you. :)
I pray that God will continue to bless you and free you in every way! :)

God bless
pickles:)

V

VioletReigns

Hallelujah! Thank You Faithful Father for hearing and answering the cries of Brother Blain's heart! Thank You Jesus for delivering him out of his tribulation and for renewing his life in joy and peace and safety!! Thank You for giving our brother refuge, Lord Jesus!! Thank you for allowing Blain to get his beloved pet kitty out, too!! Thank You for healing his heart and his mind and blessing him. Praise You Jesus!!! \:D/
Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

refuge.jpg

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
Blain, congratulations on your new freedom, and I wish you the best,
but do not think your troubles are over. You are about to find out
how expensive it is to live, and how many things you took for granted.
You will now have to supply those things for yourself or rely on the
kindness and graciousness of others. God knows your needs and will
supply in grace as He sees is best for you. I encourage everyone to
pray for Blain as he finds his way in his new circumstances.

S

Siberian_Khatru

There are two sides (sometimes more, even when only two people are involved. Lol) to every story, but if you are in a better place, I'm glad for you, Blain. :)

Dec 26, 2014
not really.

in christ jesus, who is the way, the truth, and the life. there is only one way, one truth, one side. everything else is futility and vanity.

There are two sides (sometimes more, even when only two people are involved. Lol) to every story, but if you are in a better place, I'm glad for you, Blain. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
not really.

in christ jesus, who is the way, the truth, and the life. there is only one way, one truth, one side. everything else is futility and vanity.
and just what does futility and vanity have to do with Blain moving out on his own and away from his abusive mother?