Blergh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HerrGeschichte

Does anyone else have that weird paradox in their brains, where you want to come onto the site to talk and chat, and when you do, you suddenly realize that you really don't like people, and you leave, only find that a few minutes later they want to talk to someone again? Cause I really hope so, I would hate to be the only mad one here.

Justcuz

Banned: 13 forum posts with blatant lies about CC
Jul 6, 2012
du, du hast... du hast mich... du hast mich gefragt,
und ich hab' nichts gesagt ;)

(only works when sung)

U

Ugly

I can relate. What i've discovered over the years is that i am not a fan of 'generalized' chat, or chit chat, etc. I prefer to have a few close friends rather than hardly knowing lots of people. You may have the same preferences. And even then sometimes i feel like i don't want to be around my friends.
Try to be careful not to indulge the dislike for people too much, it will carry on into adulthood and can make things harder if you let it go. Just keep an eye on it, try not to let it overtake you.