blessed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nyla

hi im nyla im new to the sight but not to jesus

J

JamieU

awwww, why hello there :) very welcomed to this site. I started off just like you. All my life i been christian and i thought i needed something to share my thoughts and become even stronger in the faith of God. Nice to meet you and i am sure everyone here welcomes you to. Anything on your mind or fancy a prayer to others. this is the site to do it

N

nyla

thank u and im also please to meet u

M

Muirnin

Hello Nyla, It's very nice to meet you and I'm so glad you chose to join Christian Chat to continue to grow your faith and share your insights into the Christian faith. We look forward to hearing from you. :)

S

shekaniah

Welcome, Glad you found us! I love it here, I hope you will too. God Bless

L

Lovesong

Welcome Nyla

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
nyla Hi There... welcome to Christian Chat.

J

jack2

I am new as well here...I came here to try and find a friend...I feel so alone in the world...Went thru terrible divorce couple years ago...I feel I bother the world by being in it and I feel I bother evryone. I attend church evry Sunday. I also don't trust noone. I just need a special friend who I can trust and talk to. I am a 38 year old single father. If you would like to talk please let me know. Thanks and God Bless...