Blessings upon sister's marriage, and her married life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, my sister's marriage problem is solved and she is going to marry on 10 th January, Glory to God!, But, if still there is any problems from devil, let God solve and bless this marriage

Now we have a financial challenge, to do sister's marriage and bless the newly wed's couple with gifts. Please pray God bless us financially for this purpose, and also pour His blessings from Heaven upon my sister and her marriage life.

Thank you!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s good to hear that God is working in a loving way regarding your sister’s marriage, Levi. I’m standing with you, asking Him to be the center, take care of all the arrangements and bless your finances as you lean upon Him. Grace and peace to you and yours!