Bored...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

4Him

Hey all!!! How's it going? Anyone want to chat?

4Him

My cell is 8#5.8#0.0##8 if anyone wants to chat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JustAnotherUser

Not a good idea to post your cell number...

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Posting personal info such as phone numbers, e-mail etc is a really bad idea in a public forum. Every post on this site is viewable by anyone on the internet.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Posting personal info such as phone numbers, e-mail etc is a really bad idea in a public forum. Every post on this site is viewable by anyone on the internet.

amen, oncefallen. :)

4him, not to mention the fact that there ARE alot of weirdos on here who would love to flood your cellphone with calls and messages. Definitely do NOT give out any more personal info, and be glad that oncefallen was able to edit your post. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I would give out my cell phone number but as I do not call myself I forgot it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I would give out my cell phone number but as I do not call myself I forgot it.

tourist, hah hah I never use my cellphone!! ONLY for emergencies, so whenever someone asks me for my cell number, I can never remember it!! LOL!!
:eek: