Breaking News. Ted Cruz suspends campaign after loss in Indiana.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016

I'm not confident that Trump will appoint Conservative Supreme Court nominees.

Yet, there is slightly better chance of Trump nominating
Conservatives than either Shrillary or Burglary.
Trump stirred up too big a pot of conservative stew to go back on his promises without ginormous pushback.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Both Ted Cruz and John Kasich suspend their campaign after loss in Indiana. It looks like the Trump train rolls on. I will not be voting for Hillary!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
too bad Clinton didn't suspend her campaign after she lost in Indiana

;)

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Well I think Trump will make an effort to make things better and not just say he is going to!
We are dealt with what we are dealt. The majority is rooting for TRUMP. Does that mean that they are all wet behind the ears? So, with what is at hand,are you voting for Clinton then?
Not sure who I'm going to vote for -- definitely NOT Clinton, but I'm not sure I call pull the lever for Trump either. Maybe I'll write in Cruz.

R

RachelBibleStudent

the most horrible thing about ted cruz was that his wife worked for goldman sachs...

maybe she worked for trump's new finance chairman...
BRO: Trump Hires New Finance Chair Who Was Partner at Goldman, Gave to Clinton, AND Worked for Soros! | RedState

...also a hillary donor and formerly on george soros' payroll...

i can't wait to hear the trumpists try to explain how the best way to repudiate the influence of big banking in politics is to turn your campaign finances over to someone with a record that makes heidi cruz look like ron paul...

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
the most horrible thing about ted cruz was that his wife worked for goldman sachs...

maybe she worked for trump's new finance chairman...
BRO: Trump Hires New Finance Chair Who Was Partner at Goldman, Gave to Clinton, AND Worked for Soros! | RedState

...also a hillary donor and formerly on george soros' payroll...

i can't wait to hear the trumpists try to explain how the best way to repudiate the influence of big banking in politics is to turn your campaign finances over to someone with a record that makes heidi cruz look like ron paul...
What about his dad being associated with LHO as well as being connected with the CIA...bay of pigs etc? Ya.... I know what you're gonna say...that picture of him standing next to LHO was either a coincidence or it isn't him. My instincts tell me that this rabbit hole runs pretty deep.

R

RachelBibleStudent

What about his dad being associated with LHO as well as being connected with the CIA...bay of pigs etc? Ya.... I know what you're gonna say...that picture of him standing next to LHO was either a coincidence or it isn't him. My instincts tell me that this rabbit hole runs pretty deep.
-pointing- the alex jones fever swamp is down the hall...

R

RachelBibleStudent

this post has been brought to you by the makers of...

Sirk said:
A person has to go to conspiracy land to make trump out to be the devil.
what's the weather like in...'conspiracy land'?

Test_F_i_2_Luv

Jan 24, 2009
Trump stirred up too big a pot of conservative stew to go back on his promises without ginormous pushback.
He made some sort of a promise on something?

I'm not so about the push-back.

Many of us Conservatives haven't been real confident in Trump for some time. He's been about as consistent as the barometric pressure.

Remember how Osama Obama "evolved" on fake marriage over a period of time? He originally didn't support it(at least not verbally), but eventually became "enlightened"?

In Trump's case, he seems to "evolve" on issues overnight. Amoeba to man and the back to amoeba in 3 days. : - /

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
-pointing- the alex jones fever swamp is down the hall...
The washinton post ran the picture Rachel. Don't be a jerk. If you're gonna try to discredit someone at least try to be honest with yourself first.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Both Ted Cruz and John Kasich suspend their campaign after loss in Indiana. It looks like the Trump train rolls on. I will not be voting for Hillary!

the GOOD NEWS is, election day is a Tuesday......you'll be TOO BUSY delivering all them Sales Flyers 'n' Junk Mail to get the chance to VOTE!

(hey, small victories are still victories)

:)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Originally Posted by Sirk

A person has to go to conspiracy land to make trump out to be the devil.

wee elephant sez.........don't have a stroke.....but I agree......he is not the devil.........he is just a disciple of the devil. As are all who are not disciples of Christ.