Breaking : Shooting In San Bernardino CA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;0fHqA4GQxsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fHqA4GQxsE[/video]

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Islamic assignment angers parents

I'm posting from my phone, and I'm having trouble posting the link. I just wanted to bring this to your attention. Too many of our Christian brothers and sisters are asleep about how islam (an anti-Christ) religion is infiltrating our country and seeking to convert and destroy future generations. Google: Virginia district cancels school over islamic lesson anger source: wbrc news. google: islam calligraphy assignment angers parents source: wbrc news

K

kaylagrl

Re: Islamic assignment angers parents

I'm posting from my phone, and I'm having trouble posting the link. I just wanted to bring this to your attention. Too many of our Christian brothers and sisters are asleep about how islam (an anti-Christ) religion is infiltrating our country and seeking to convert and destroy future generations. Google: Virginia district cancels school over islamic lesson anger source: wbrc news. google: islam calligraphy assignment angers parents source: wbrc news

I think this is the link...

Virginia district cancels school over Islamic lesson anger - WBRC FOX6 News - Birmingham, AL - WBRC.com

K

kaylagrl

Re: Islamic assignment angers parents

Most welcome! Islam is spreading like a cancer and it is inspired by the devil.It is deceiving Christians who ought to know better. I shake my head when I read my FB page and you cannot convince them of the danger of Islam, smh

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
According to a later-scrubbed New York Times story, President Obama doesn’t understand Americans’ worries about terror fears. The original Times story, before the memory-holing, included this passage:

In his meeting with the columnists, Mr. Obama indicated that he did not see enough cable television to fully appreciate the anxiety after the attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, and made clear that he plans to step up his public arguments. Republicans were telling Americans that he is not doing anything when he is doing a lot, he said.

This is astonishing stuff.

For President Obama not to understand Americans’ fears after 130 Westerners were gunned down by Muslim terrorists, and then to doubly not understand those fears after 14 Americans were gunned down by Muslim terrorists simply demonstrates Obama’s blind spot for Islamic terrorism. Nobody in the real world had to watch MSNBC to know we were worried about Muslim terrorists – except for the president of the United States, who finds out about IRS corruption, Obamacare failures, Fast and Furious, the Department of Justice wiretapping reporters, the Department of Veteran Affairs screwing veterans, and Clinton email scandals from the boob tube.

That blind spot runs particularly deep with Islamic terrorism.

Obama thinks that Islamic terror is a mere annoyance. As former Defense Intelligence Agency director Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said, Obama “didn’t want to hear…this sort of drumbeat that this Islamic radicalism is on the rise.”
That’s clear even from the part of the Times report that didn’t end up on the cutting room floor:

Mr. Obama argued that while there were potentially threats that would merit the kind of investment of lives and money equivalent to that made in the Iraq war, the Islamic State does not pose an existential threat to the United States and therefore the response should be measured. The United States needs to take on the group, in part to defend allies in the region, he said, but it should not be an all-out war.

This is an asinine argument. There is literally nothing on earth that provides an “existential threat” to the United States at this point in time. If the only standard for activity demanding a crushing response is that which poses an existential threat, we might as well disband our military now – which, it seems, is Obama’s plan. Defending America does not require the threat to be existential – threats of all sizes and severities must be stopped. That’s certainly true of ISIS.

Just as amazing, Obama sees anyone who opposes his fecklessness as a conspiratorial racist opposed to him on a personal level. The Times reports:
He also expressed pique at Republicans. For all of the attention paid to Mr. Trump, he said, the ideas that the Republican candidates are promoting have been part of a longer-term strategy of the party. And they have been successful to a point, Mr. Obama added, noting that many Americans believe he is a Muslim who was not born in the United States.

Obama’s arrogance blinds him to his own incompetence. It’s never his fault that he’s out of touch – it’s America’s fault. It’s never his fault that his administration routinely hampers terror investigations for the sake of political correctness – it’s that everyone is a closet racist. Oppose Obama’s agenda, and it’s because you oppose Obama personally.

And Obama is far more offended by Republicans than by ISIS. So he’ll fight them harder. In that fight, he’ll have the help of The New York Times and MSNBC.

He’ll need them, if only to keep him apprised of what the commoners are thinking.

You Won't BELIEVE Why Obama Says He Didn't React Strongly Enough to Paris, San Bernardino | Daily Wire