breakthrough

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JHammond

Please Pray for me Im having a hard time in so many different was please pray that God can breakthrough the chains in my life

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
You got it. :) Feel free to send me a message, if you'd like to talk. But I will certainly pray for you.

S

shekaniah

Father bless your child with spiritual wisdom and understanding.
Place her in an envelope of peace that surpasses human reasoning.
In Jesus Name, Amen

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you fall on the rock that will break those chains off of you my friend.

Call out and ask Yahshua the Messiah into your heart to make you new and set you free.

Come to worship Yahvah God in Spirit and Truth.

Be guided by the Light that will lead you out of the darkness.

Peace and Blessings my friend in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

P

psychomom

If you know the Lord Jesus as your Savior, the chain of sin and death is broken in Him, thank God! :)
And He surely does not want you in bondage to anyting else.

I am praying for you, dear child, that the Lord will show you His will, and lead you safely to and through it.
And I pray for your peace, in Christ.

with a mother's love,
ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles