brighthouse

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brighthouse

you see my name in the bible Study chatroom but I cannot get into it. LOL So for those who are saying anything to me, my name is in there but I am not. Hope someone will fix this soon. Thanks

SAS

Jan 18, 2014
LOL, people did say, hi and..... why are you sooo quiet..
Love ya Brother, next time,.... if someone has not told you, go to another room.. (Lounge)
and ask a Mod to boot you, or fully log out and try coming back in....
If all else fails... come back to the room incognito as a guest, as others say they do sometimes...
hummmmmmmmmm :eek: