Britain To Join The Bombing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MadParrotWoman

Yep we're in and I'm guessing it could start tonight...

a timely reminder to bring this situation to God in prayer. Please pray for all countries involved and for the safety of the pilots. I don't even want to think about the consequences of our aircraft being shot down and subsequent capture of our pilots. Please pray for the safety of the innocent on the ground - especially the children who always seem to suffer the most. Pray also that these ISIS members see the error of their ways and that their hearts are drawn to God. Finally, pray for a swift end to this situation in Iraq and Syria.

I will be praying..

T

TheClimaxWarrior

That is all we can do is pray. In the mean time. Keep your guard up. For we do not know if a Muslim will turn or not if given the call. Even I have been keeping my distance from muslim friends as they have said they support ISIS. Which shocked me because I thought they would be against it as they are 3r generation Turkish Australians.

M

MadParrotWoman

That is all we can do is pray. In the mean time. Keep your guard up. For we do not know if a Muslim will turn or not if given the call. Even I have been keeping my distance from muslim friends as they have said they support ISIS. Which shocked me because I thought they would be against it as they are 3r generation Turkish Australians.
Oh my! Now THAT is frightening! How can anyone with sound mind support this terrorist group? Even other terrorist groups are distancing themselves from ISIS as they are so barbaric.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Dear Father In Heaven

I ask that Your will be done in this situation, Father if this is part of You coming to take us to be with you then I rest in You knowing that You are in control. We want to get away from this sinful world Father because we are killing each other here more so because we are not with You so please do whatever it takes to get us in Your presence. We read in Revelation that things will get a lot worse before they get better and I ask that you hang on to us with Your arms of love as we have no strength without You. We are helpless and in need of You and the protection of the mighty angels You can send to defend us. Help us to cling to You and please come soon. In Jesus Name Amen

T

TheClimaxWarrior

Oh my! Now THAT is frightening! How can anyone with sound mind support this terrorist group? Even other terrorist groups are distancing themselves from ISIS as they are so barbaric.
I know. It was about a week or two ago. Australian Federal Police intercepted emails, facebook messages, phone calls etc and stormed residencies under suspicion. There tip off was legitimate.

Why the Threat of ISIS Suddenly Feels Very Real in Australia

It is sad and terrifying at the same time. Friendships have been broken. I thought it was not happening but it is. We can only pray.

M

MadParrotWoman

T

TheClimaxWarrior

As far as I know they are on the brink. I'm becoming sick to the stomach, as I worry for Australia and it's people.

My close friends are not stand by in their own homes. As they feel riots will occur and violence is going to be a huge factor. But they will fight and fight they will.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Yep we're in and I'm guessing it could start tonight...

a timely reminder to bring this situation to God in prayer. Please pray for all countries involved and for the safety of the pilots. I don't even want to think about the consequences of our aircraft being shot down and subsequent capture of our pilots. Please pray for the safety of the innocent on the ground - especially the children who always seem to suffer the most. Pray also that these ISIS members see the error of their ways and that their hearts are drawn to God. Finally, pray for a swift end to this situation in Iraq and Syria.

I will be praying..
A real mistake for the UK to get involved in this!

They got involved in the Iraq wars and this is basically what has come out of it, they got involved in Afghanistan in some endeavour to get rid of the Taliban, however, once the western powers withdraw, the Taliban will be back in power there before you can wipe the sweat of your brow!

If the US (and other nations) want to get involved, then let them tear on, the only thing that will come out of this present bombing of ISIS is lots more suffering for the people of Iraq and Syria, especially the children, women and old men...the innocent!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
A real mistake for the UK to get involved in this!

They got involved in the Iraq wars and this is basically what has come out of it, they got involved in Afghanistan in some endeavour to get rid of the Taliban, however, once the western powers withdraw, the Taliban will be back in power there before you can wipe the sweat of your brow!

If the US (and other nations) want to get involved, then let them tear on, the only thing that will come out of this present bombing of ISIS is lots more suffering for the people of Iraq and Syria, especially the children, women and old men...the innocent!
I am in agreement. Limited bombing campaigns make for a fine piece of propaganda, but they have the potential to stir outrage and resentment with no resolution.