Brittney

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
Remember back in the '80s when it was revealed that military was spending like $600 a piece on toilet seats or like $7,000 for a coffee brewer?
They showed where that money really went in the movie Independence Day. 😆👽🛸

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
liberal discussion playbook.

1. claim subject does not exist.

2. when shown proof of said subject, reverse course and say it does exist and is a good thing.

3. repeat first two steps ad nauseam.
Right wing discussion
All science is bad and evil

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Left wing discussion
"If you question me you are questioning science"
Hello I just told automatically assume that a scientific discovery is going to be used for evil.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hello I just told automatically assume that a scientific discovery is going to be used for evil.
that's because as usual you miss the point. They spend billions and billions on this technology and you think they are doing that to help someone who is blind to see.

They pump these dollars into these things for money or power. Any military person can understand that having your brain hooked up wirelessly to a supercomputer that can instantly give you all the battlefield intelligence you need for your mission would be a huge advantage.

I can make a great sales pitch for why the mark of the beast would be such a great help to society, but it also gives absolute power to those who run it and we know that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Google voice to type is butchering my words again. I don't automatically assume that scientific discoveries are going to be used for evil.
Also if you don't want a microchip in your brain, don't get one... taadaaah problem solved

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Google voice to type is butchering my words again. I don't automatically assume that scientific discoveries are going to be used for evil.
Also if you don't want a microchip in your brain, don't get one... taadaaah problem solved
You mean like if you don't want to get some experimental vaccine in your arm don't get one?

The problem is that the sales pitch will be irresistible. Fail HS? No problem you will be smarter than every Phd. You want to be a super soldier? No problem. How would you like to be a super hero? No problem.

You don't want the chip? No problem, pack your bags and get out of the military.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You mean like if you don't want to get some experimental vaccine in your arm don't get one?

The problem is that the sales pitch will be irresistible. Fail HS? No problem you will be smarter than every Phd. You want to be a super soldier? No problem. How would you like to be a super hero? No problem.

You don't want the chip? No problem, pack your bags and get out of the military.
Then we just wouldn't have a military because people aren't going to give up their bodily autonomy like that
And if the government tried to force it on soldier that would be a revolt

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Then we just wouldn't have a military because people aren't going to give up their bodily autonomy like that
And if the government tried to force it on soldier that would be a revolt
No biggy, offer citizenship to illegal immigrants if they serve in the military. We have had over 5 million enter this year.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Also a couple things here. How do you know a microchip is going to turn someone into a and two m n r a vaccine technology is decades old

Jun 20, 2022
I have heard that her return among people who watch the WNBA is a very big deal, though to be fair, I have never actually met someone who watches the WNBA.
I have no doubt some people do not view military personnel, especially heroes, as important to civilians with status and clout.

I am not one of those people.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
No biggy, offer citizenship to illegal immigrants if they serve in the military. We have had over 5 million enter this year.
If they are willing to serve, they deserve citizenship

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If they are willing to serve, they deserve citizenship
Not just that but they will also get two shots, a couple of boosters and a chip implanted in their brain.