Bro needs prayer... Urgent...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

acesneverwin

Jun 8, 2011
My brother went into the hospital today and it looks like my brother isn't gonna make it... they haven't said one way or the other but it doesn't look good at all and the doctors dodge the questions about if he's gonna be alright...

He's on a breather right now as he's not breathing on his own. His kidney's aren't working at all and he's comatose. Blood isn't circulating quite right either. I held his hand and it was very cold. He's only 25. Please pray he pulls through... though I doubt it but God can do miracles. Pray for my parents too especially my mom. She's gonna blame herself I know. She's a complete mess. It's not her fault but she's gonna be thinking "If only I hadn't etc etc etc." forever.

He and his wife made horrible choices and I think he made his last one... My mom tried to get him to stop doing drugs but he never stood up for himself and his wife did em and he did whatever she said.

Oh that's the other thing, can you pray for his wife too? Family members are already furious at her for bringing this into his life (he never did em before he got with her) and it's understandable, especially now ... and while I can't stand the stuff they did (they screwed me and my parents over a lot) and she never listened to anything I told her, but she was sitting off to the side at the hospital while we were waiting and while I didn't wanna look at her, I still can't help but feel sorry for her... she's still a person wanting to be loved. If anything pray she actually takes it in this time and learns from this. And I hope she sees how drugs effect more than just yourself.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your brother, his wife, and all your family are being set before God Our Father, in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
Praising and thanking God for His care and miricals in all your lives.
There is hope, for God works all things to His glory!

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for your family as well as healing for your bro. God bless

Dec 9, 2011
My brother went into the hospital today and it looks like my brother isn't gonna make it... they haven't said one way or the other but it doesn't look good at all and the doctors dodge the questions about if he's gonna be alright...

He's on a breather right now as he's not breathing on his own. His kidney's aren't working at all and he's comatose. Blood isn't circulating quite right either. I held his hand and it was very cold. He's only 25. Please pray he pulls through... though I doubt it but God can do miracles. Pray for my parents too especially my mom. She's gonna blame herself I know. She's a complete mess. It's not her fault but she's gonna be thinking "If only I hadn't etc etc etc." forever.

He and his wife made horrible choices and I think he made his last one... My mom tried to get him to stop doing drugs but he never stood up for himself and his wife did em and he did whatever she said.

Oh that's the other thing, can you pray for his wife too? Family members are already furious at her for bringing this into his life (he never did em before he got with her) and it's understandable, especially now ... and while I can't stand the stuff they did (they screwed me and my parents over a lot) and she never listened to anything I told her, but she was sitting off to the side at the hospital while we were waiting and while I didn't wanna look at her, I still can't help but feel sorry for her... she's still a person wanting to be loved. If anything pray she actually takes it in this time and learns from this. And I hope she sees how drugs effect more than just yourself.
Father i lift up the brother of acesneverwin,His brother is in the hospital and he is not breathing on his own and his kidneys are not working.Father you made and created all things.i ask you to give revelation knowledge to acesneverwin.i pray that what is difficult for man becomes simple to acesneverwin by him listening to your word which is life and the rest of the family realizing that the word works,and that we overcome evil with good.Let confidence in your word be concentrated in everyones mind involved there,and peace and sound judgement be the only thing present in that atmosphere and then father let your power be demonstrated.in jesus name......amen

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray for you and your family. Stay in faith.

Romans 4 20-22 : "He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness."

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I will pray, as well. I'm sorry your family has to go through all that.

L

Livi94

I'll be praying for your brother and your entire family during this difficult time for y'all. <3
God Bless

~Olivia

acesneverwin

Jun 8, 2011
Hey good news... They think he's gonna be alright now and even moved him out of ICU. The doctors did not think he was gonna make it and I didnt either after hearing everything wrong. He was in hospital all day yesterday and it didn't look good but last night his kidneys kicked back in and they were able to take him off breather in the morning. They said they'd wake him up too however he hasnt woken up yet but vital signs good and everything is working. When me and my cousin were in there, the nurse tried to wake him and held his hand and told him to squeeze and he did but never opened his eyes. The nurse also asked him to move his legs and help him sit him up and he did. They then moved him out of icu. SO he's doing amazing compared to what he was like yesterday. The doctor said he should be ok and minmal brain damage. However they have found an infection and were trying to figure out what was causing it so he still needs prayer. Pneumonia is a possibility and he does have a fever so... But he's doing great compared to yesterday. Thanks for your prayers. Keep praying

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hey good news... They think he's gonna be alright now and even moved him out of ICU. The doctors did not think he was gonna make it and I didnt either after hearing everything wrong. He was in hospital all day yesterday and it didn't look good but last night his kidneys kicked back in and they were able to take him off breather in the morning. They said they'd wake him up too however he hasnt woken up yet but vital signs good and everything is working. When me and my cousin were in there, the nurse tried to wake him and held his hand and told him to squeeze and he did but never opened his eyes. The nurse also asked him to move his legs and help him sit him up and he did. They then moved him out of icu. SO he's doing amazing compared to what he was like yesterday. The doctor said he should be ok and minmal brain damage. However they have found an infection and were trying to figure out what was causing it so he still needs prayer. Pneumonia is a possibility and he does have a fever so... But he's doing great compared to yesterday. Thanks for your prayers. Keep praying
Thankyou Jesus!!! :)
Jesus had set on my heart your brother would be ok, I was just too afraid to speak to it.
Thankyou Father for your good healing and care of aces brother!!!
I see now His glory and work will continue in your brother through this time.
I will contnue to keep him and all your family in my prayers in Jesus.
God does work all things to His glory!!!

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I will continue to pray for your brother as the spirit leads me...

W

wwjd_kilden

praying .

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for his continued healing :)

Praying also for him and his wife to have a complete 'overhaul' on their view of life and of their bodies. May God turn their hearts toward Him and lead them into lives of purpose and meaning.

acesneverwin

Jun 8, 2011
I really wasn't expecting a miracle but looks like that's what we got. 3 days ago nearly dead and body just shutting down. Today, he's opening his eyes, recognizes us, talks (mentions food A LOT...) and he's even eating solid food now. He kept down the liquids like soups and such so they gave him a sandwich tonight. He's still very much out of it and tires quick but... wow... I seriously wouldn't have believed how bad he was that first day if I didn't see it for myself after seeing how he is today (or even yesterday). What a recovery from how bad he was. Seriously, they basically said he was pretty much dead and shouldn't even have been alive then, he was so bad off. I'm still amazed! I mean, it's been such a quick recovery. Sure he's got a ways to go before he's full health... but wow...

I really hope he learns from this and realizes how close to death he was and what a genuine miracle it is that he's alive... I know it was everyone praying for him... God is awesome.

Oct 20, 2011
Wow that's terrible. Dear lord please help this person to pull through. Thank you lord amen.

Dec 9, 2011
I really wasn't expecting a miracle but looks like that's what we got. 3 days ago nearly dead and body just shutting down. Today, he's opening his eyes, recognizes us, talks (mentions food A LOT...) and he's even eating solid food now. He kept down the liquids like soups and such so they gave him a sandwich tonight. He's still very much out of it and tires quick but... wow... I seriously wouldn't have believed how bad he was that first day if I didn't see it for myself after seeing how he is today (or even yesterday). What a recovery from how bad he was. Seriously, they basically said he was pretty much dead and shouldn't even have been alive then, he was so bad off. I'm still amazed! I mean, it's been such a quick recovery. Sure he's got a ways to go before he's full health... but wow...

I really hope he learns from this and realizes how close to death he was and what a genuine miracle it is that he's alive... I know it was everyone praying for him... God is awesome.
praise GOD.Tell him and her about the power of GOD and maybe you can give him a bible.I'm happy for him acesneverwin.let love be without disimulation.show them by example.overcome evil with good in JESUS name.

S

shekaniah

Prayers continue...

W

wwjd_kilden

PTL
Praying still