broken heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

what breaks your heart the most ?

Aug 29, 2012
Someone you invest yourself in, for perhaps years, and they choose to betray you in hopes of driving you away (I think as a test originally) but then realize what they actually done and are too proud/scared to reconcile or admit they were wrong about you now that the deed is done.

And to your damage, if they had of not been so proud, not been so scared, you would have forgiven all but instead you are stuck with with your heart in a cuisinart, left on the chop cycle, when they walked away.....

And it helps even less when all of your friends hated her and area against you desiring to forgive in the matter.

O

OFM

have-ing some 1 walk away from you for no proper spiritual reason or personal reason it has happened too me before.
being spirituall accused of doing smething that you never ever did to some 1.

C

chu_huifen

I have many experience which break my heart, but when time goes I choose to forgive people who hurt me the most and let them go, I let my sorrow moment go and I never think bout that cause God teach us to forgive and forget people's faults. When you feel that, don't let emotion control you and make you trap on those moment ;)

O

OFM

we are christians we must allways forgive as our HEAVENLY FATHER FORGIVES US>