Broken Heart...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iskander101

If everyone could please pray for me, my ex and I broke up and i have been having an extremely hard time getting over her, we have been together for 5 and a half years and she just broke up with me. A few months after our break up she started dating this Muslim guy and it isn't right and i know it. She is also a Christian but a lost one. I was hoping everyone on here would pray that she would find her way back to Christ and leave this Muslim guy. Also i was hoping you guys could also pray that we get back together because I love her with all my heart and want to marry her. Please pray for me.

Sep 6, 2013
I am praying for you, iskander and for this young lady. I'm sorry you're hurting. :(

C

Chezz

I'm so sorry to hear this. Breaks ups are rough. I dated a guy 3 years and now he is engaged with a girl he has only dated 4 months. It hurt a lot but then I turned to God and He gave me strength and now I'm over it. I will be praying for u. If its in Gods will you and her will be back together! :) God Bless

K

kaytyndy

may the will of the Lord prevail, don't pray that you get back together, but pray that the Lord can lead you to the right person. as for her, we join you in praying that God will open her eyes to see the right path

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you ask and need in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

I

iskander101

thank you everyone! i hope everything works out how God wants it to in the end but at the same time i do want her back. lol well ill keep praying for God's will thanks for the prayers!

B

Billaji

Dear iskander

My brother sad to hear just trust in God?some time what is not meant for you it has to go away from you that you may not get hurt .
i have been in relation for six years with my commitment and from the heart. But cut the story short it is hard to over com this situation but I can tell you by having Jesus and looking at him you can.when I was going throu in my 6year relation I was only thinking about her and it did not help to heal my heart but when I look at Jesus and start praying my life was change.
iam not saying stop giving hope but you have to know also was it for you . If she is a Christian and she know the lord she is responsible for her own salvation.
you carry on with god and he will show you the right way.
god bless