Broken Hearted, Prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dee14

My boyfriend and I planned to move from dc to fl, and after I moved first , I did not hear from him until a month later. I do not know what is truly going on with him. All he says is that he is not happy with his quality of life and he cannot move now. (He does not have his immigrant papers and has not seen his family in 2.5 years, which is why he's saying life is hard for him.)

My heart is broken, now I am in Florida and I do not know what to do. My heart is telling me to go back home to dc and go back to school and be there to support him. But he has hurt me to the point that its very difficult to continue to emotionally support / trust him when he has disappeared on me for a month now. He is now barley in contact with me and is being very disrespectful.

Please pray for my bf Gio and I. We need relationship restoration, I love him very much.
I, myself also needs guidance on what to do. I have been praying ,but still unclear about what I should do.

Thank you very much for your prayers.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I think this relationship is over. This man is not who you thought he was.

Please move home and go back to school. Forget about a man who has betrayed you. Think of this as a gift from God, that you found out before you got married. Were you living together? That is sin. Please be careful not to make this mistake again. You have no rights if you are not married.

Your heart is going to hurt for a while. But learn from this bad experience and get on with your life without this man

Praying you go home and forget about this man!

D

Dee14

hi, thank you for your reply. No we did not live together. I lived at home with my family and he lived with roommates. I have only heard from his roommate that told me, he has talked to Gio about ignoring me and letting Gio know that he's being disrespectful to a great woman. His roomie then told me Gio feels like he's in a rough situation with work and jobs and doesn't see himself moving to FL right now. I wish Gio would have told me his concerns before I left. I still haven't had a decent conversation with Gio since I moved. He only texts me, which is not solid communication.

Its very difficult for me since i was really looking forward to settling down and starting a family here in Fl.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vansfordave

I get the feeling that your boyfriend wants to return to Italy or Greece (or southern Europe) and doesn't know how to tell you.
Take some time to fast and pray. If you can't stop thinking about your boyfriend, you are idolizing him and you should ask God to help you to deal with your idolatry.

In prayer with you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
God loves a broken heart thank you for offering it to the Lord, He will answer prayer ,Amen.

D

Dee14

thank you for your prayer. Please pray for Gio as well he needs guidance and strength.

K

keep_on_smiling

Praying for the both of you. I'm espcially praying that the Lord will guide and direct you in the way that He wants. Try not to focus so much on the relationship, but on what the Lord has for you. Everything truly happens for a reason. God bless!

D

Dee14

Praying for the both of you. I'm espcially praying that the Lord will guide and direct you in the way that He wants. Try not to focus so much on the relationship, but on what the Lord has for you. Everything truly happens for a reason. God bless!

thank you very much.