Business to be Successful

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

natasha_164

Heavenly Father in Jesus Holy Name I ask you to open doors for my husband and I, help us to meet the right people in order to expand our business as Organo Gold independent distributors. Heavenly Father in faith we have put out a lot of money Lord God, we trust in you and we know you will prosper us. I thank you for receiving and answer our prayer in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Organo Gold Official Website

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THY HEART. THE FLESH HURTS. WE HAVE NEEDS AND SOMETIMES SACRIFICES OF OUR TIME AND ENERGY COULD BRING DISCOURAGEMENT. THE SPIRIT IS LIGHT LIKE A VAPOR. YOU SEE IT AS IT GOES UP FROM THE TEA CUP, JUST A WINK, AND IT IS GONE. JESUS CARES FOR US, HE KNOWS OUR NEEDS. I ASK THE CREATOR THAT THE WORDS OF OUR MOUTH WOULD BE PLEASING UNTO THEE, AND THE MEDITATION OF OUR HEART. THIS SISTER AND I ARE AGREEING IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for all that is His care and provision for you.

God bless :)
pickles