Cadet Sergeant Matt Martin :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

USMCguy2013

I am a 16 year old Cadet Sergeant. people call me 'Gunny' at my school because i act like a USMC drill Sergeant (usually a Gunnery Sergeant). i am in the AJROTC at my school, and i am a proud supporter of the United States. i treat every religion with respect, but i am a strong christian. i go to Savannah Christian Church in Savannah, Georgia. if anyone wants to chat, im just here to talk with people of the same faith and interests. by the way, i am sensitive on war subjects, as i have lost my brother to an IED, an uncle to an IED, and another uncle to combat wounds (he was shot in the head). so, i consider troops to be amazing people. and if your a troop, God bless you :) anyways, hit me up :)

C

chel15

welcome to christian chat brother

U

USMCguy2013

W

Whyllow

Well, when you hit the Christian Chat Rooms & Forums button there will be this block that will have a Thermometer on the left, and a couple options on there, then press the blue "Chat Now" button.

If you don't feel like you want to chat, browse the forums!

U

USMCguy2013

its like, a million people all talking. any way i can carry on a basic, 1 maybe 2 people conversation?
im old fashioned for a 16 year old (yes, i know im 15, ill be 16 in 4 days :p ) so, i like talkin 2 people, not all this confusing mumbo jumbo.

S

shiner500

welcome to Christian chat.what exactly is a cadet sergeant?

U

USMCguy2013

i am in Army Junior Reserve Training Corps. its for people that are so HOOAH that they cant wait for graduation to join. its a highschool class, with 'special forces' programs. they're after school programs that do 5 or 6 times more Physical Training than regular JROTC. if i joined the army with 3 years of JROTC under my belt, i automatically enter basic as a E-3 instead of E-1 and if i do good, i can make E-4 right outta basic, instantly makin me an NCO. i am a Sergeant, and about to make Platoon Sergeant (E-7) (we skip E-6 in the Cadet Corps). making this rank as a sophomore is a good achievement :) im hopin to graduate as a Company First Sergeant (and have about 100-200 kids under my command). it also looks amazing on a resume, job applications, and college applications.

G

graceM

Welcome to CC USMCguy2013! :) I'm actually new here too. God bless you!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
USMCguy2013 hello welcome to Christian Chat.

N

NMsmile

Welcome to Christian Chat. I too find the chat rooms difficult because of the speed and lack of organization ... I keep trying to participate but it is clear people know each other and go to what they are most familiar with. Welcome again!