Call from a special friend!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

marg777

Please, Please pray that my good friend Ben calls me very soon!!! He likes to call me in the morning instead of me calling him. Please pray that he gives me a morning call soon!!! Thank you and God Bless!!!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Yes Lord we pray for this to happen, Amen

M

marg777

I tried calling because I got nervous and got no answer! Please keep praying that he calls and at least gives me an explanation! Thank you and God Bless!!!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Marg777 While it is very nice of you to want to keep in contact with your friend Ben and it is good that you keep him in your prayers. Have you ever considered that Ben may not be as good a friend to you as you are to him? You ask us to pray that Ben will call you frequently and have started many threads with these requests. It does not sound like Ben keeps in very good contact with you. The other day you said he was mad at you for calling and waking up his elderly landlady. Maybe you should give Ben some space and let him call you when he wants to....just a thought.

I was wondering what your husband thinks of Ben? Does he pray for Ben too with you? Hope things are going well with your son and the weather is good and he is having safe passage while working.

You don't need to post a new thread every time you want to pray for Ben either as you can use the many threads you have already created for him just to save you all that extra typing and setting up a new thread. Praying that Ben will be a better friend to you as he does not seem to be a very good one at the moment. God bless you in your walk with Jesus.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It sounds like Ben may be trying to get some space between you. Give him some breathing room right now.. He will call you when he's ready or able to. As far as what JesusLives said in her post about using a previous thread to ask us to pray for you, that would be your best choice in not clogging up the prayer requests forum.. good luck.. :)

M

marg777

Thank you and still waiting...... Just giving him time and hoping he will call. He lives far away and we have been friends for 9 months now. Just want to hear from him over the phone and want to hear if he is being bothered too much and to stop all together like he told me he would. He told me several times before that he would tell me outright and not just leave me wondering. I just hope and pray that I hear something soon. Do not want to end any friendship this way and he is not like that. He always called once in morning, once in afternoon and once at night. Not sure why all at once he is doing this.

M

marg777

Everything is fine! Turned out to be an emergency.... Long story. But, all is fine! I panic too much. Thanks for your prayers!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Everything is fine! Turned out to be an emergency.... Long story. But, all is fine! I panic too much. Thanks for your prayers!
I am happy that the emergency was resolved. You have a friend in Ben.

S

sveinen

"so prayers went for him to be alright.." :)
if there was an emergency, we couldn't say you worried to much there :p
i claim to support your requests!
good thing you use the forum. you might be helping many here :) .."sad thing, peoples hasty "your post annoy me" :p
you might have prayer service! maybe for several, nations also!
i think, at bad news in media or elsewhere, you can tell God Through Christ He Got Better!
love

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
On the previous threads about Ben, I had no idea you were actually married, you never mentioned it and I encouraged your relationship with Ben, which is obviously too strong of an attachment for only a friendship and goes too far and dishonors your husband if you two talk several times a day all the time, even at night!
I've just read your profile. If you are not happy with your husband, that does not take your vows away. If you are being abused, there is a legal way out. CAnt believe you had no problem to cause me and many others to SIN in ignorance that you were married, by praying for this relationship! Wow
Just beyond words...!

V

VioletReigns

Marg777, you have previously stated that your long-distant "friend" Ben is an alcoholic, he gets mad at you if you call him, he lives with elderly people and/or godparents and hasn't much money, he knows you are unhappy and yet causes you even more grief by leaving you hanging. You post on a regular basis for prayer that you will hear from Ben. He's not a faithful friend or you would have peace. Ben is not a friend at all. He offers you no more friendship than a glass of alcohol offers a drunk, or a needle full of heroin offers an addict. You need to hand him over to God, Marg and leave Ben there.

Dear lady, I know you must be so tired of grieving in heavy heartache and tormented by anxiety. I'm so sorry you have to experience that. But Marg, there is a way out. In fact, only ONE way out.

Sister Marg, have you given your life to Jesus Christ? Have you repented to God for not trusting Him and taking matters in your own hands against His will? Trying to find a temporary escape in things that are not helping you? Run to God boldly, Marg. You can go with confidence to the throne of grace of Jesus Christ.... He honestly cares and loves you with an eternal love! You can submit your whole heart to the Lord and tell Him exactly how unhappy and heartbroken you are... ask Jesus to renew your mind and make a right spirit within you, sister... only the Lord can make you genuinely happy and set you free from all this anxiety.

Father God, You know Marg's heart and know what she needs, You have prepared a way for her, lead her in that way, Father and be her refuge and strength! Be Father to her children and keep them safe and in Your grace. Jesus, I thank You for bringing Marg to us that we can pray and intercede on her behalf that she be totally set free in You! We pray life and light to Marg in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!

S

sveinen

yo "soulweaver" and "violetreigns," who knows what's going on - she might keep him hanging on, service might be keeping her. they might be all God Got :)

V

VioletReigns

yo "soulweaver" and "violetreigns," who knows what's going on - she might keep him hanging on, service might be keeping her. they might be all God Got :)
Well whatta ya know? I understood your message perfectly this time, Sveinen! :D Praise God! \ :) /

And though I don't doubt God can use any circumstance for our good, I don't think the best way through life is the difficult way, Brother Sveinen. Nevertheless, God's will be done.

S

sveinen

Well whatta ya know? I understood your message perfectly this time, Sveinen! :D Praise God! \ :) /

And though I don't doubt God can use any circumstance for our good, I don't think the best way through life is the difficult way, Brother Sveinen. Nevertheless, God's will be done.
Hallelujah Hallelujah.
"To Life - It Is Done" :)
may be you're a sincere Christian, "violetreigns." to any of my understanding, my messages "might all have been like beneath you In Christ." :) i might be in Holy Holy Service, you might be There already :p
bdw "judging from revelation, it might much be we can not on earth check on more than one out of seven christians much." :)
Holy Holy LOVE
<3