Calling all divorced Christians?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeeD

That's how I should have worded my thread maybe then I wouldn't have been so judged. I'm going through a similar thing I hope you find peace and the answers you are seeking. :)
Ozgirl I haven't seen your thread yet, but I feel for you and others who are hurting due to difficult or broken marriages and have poured your heart out on this "Christian" site looking for advice and comfort, only to get kicked while you're down. I am in a difficult place in my marriage and am struggling to not throw in the towel myself. I am very new to this site but I have seen enough to know not to put my situation out there and ask for advice because many here unfortunately will just pour salt into your open wound. Those of you who do answer with truth and COMPASSION.....GOD BLESS YOU !!!

S

sunburn

OP...I tam saying this with compassion... If she leaves you then you are free, but you cannot now separate and look for divorce just because you are tired of her not being a christian....How does that make God look like? so you are now too good for her? You have been saved by grace not because you are holy...May be just may be God wants her to see "LOVE" for what it is really is...
don't deny her mercy and compassion...you have nothing else to loose than to love her as Jesus Loves the church...if she chooses to leave you you are free but Don't look for excuses to divorce her...

Peace to you. God can save your marriage. trust me, a marriage with a "christian" can bring its own lot of troubles.

Last edited: