Came across something I thought I would share

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mattyice117

As a Christian, I find comfort in receiving the word of God in my everyday life. With such a hectic schedule, I have sometimes found it hard to make the time to actively reflect on my faith. Yesterday, in searching through my iPhone, I came across an app that I figured I would share with everyone who may be in the same situation as myself or may be looking for a way to interact with the scripture. I am not trying to spam here, just trying to share a resource that I have found very useful in my life.

The app "Fisher-of-Men" provides a daily inspirational bible verse to be delivered to your iPhone. What I love about this app compared to other apps that I have found is that it allows you to write a personal reflection to the daily bible verse. It also allows you to tag a particular photo that might inspire you or a photo that reminds you of the daily verse. It has the standard King James version of the bible and allows you to search for key terms or particular verses. I can now take the few moments that I have during work breaks or in between errands to have a moment with the word of God.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. May God bless you all.

B

Bryancampbell

That's wonderful! I don't have an Apple product to download it, but that's very useful! It helps you mediate on God's Word!

Psalm 129:14-16:

I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches.
I will meditate on Your precepts
And regard Your ways.

I shall delight in Your statutes;
I shall not forget Your word.