Can anyone show me where in the bible says scripture ONLY!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 5, 2012
2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2Ti 3:17 that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work.
Wait a minute...
the verse right before 2 Ti 3:16-17 is talking about Old Testament scripture isn't it. I mean Paul is talking to Timothy about the scriptures he knew from childhood, therefor they had to be OT right.

Sep 8, 2012
Hello every one. I can find no verse in the scriptures that states the scriptures are the only infallible rule of faith and practice. You mind say there are verses that say other things, but can we agree that there is no verse that states the scriptures are the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
Just what else were you needing?
The Holy Writ is the living Word of God.
In Them you will find life,........(in anything else you won't)

P

preachersaul

Read 2 Timothy 3:16.

T

Trax

Hello every one. I can find no verse in the scriptures that states the scriptures are the only infallible rule of faith and practice. You mind say there are verses that say other things, but can we agree that there is no verse that states the scriptures are the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
Isa 34:13-16 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the
fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.
(14) The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island,
and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find
for herself a place of rest. (15) There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay,
and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered,
every one with her mate. (16) Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one
of these shall fail,
none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and
his spirit it hath gathered them.