Can I be ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrincessK

The pain from my heart roles down my face the pain from my arms are just a disguise the tears are just a cry for help while I sit and cut myself the smiles are just lies I tell ,the hurt is bad , worse then hell God where are you I guess no one can tell ,the pain I hide to myself I cry for hours and nights about this struggle I seem to fight , my hands are weapons they seem to say, the same hands that feed your taste ,that rubbed your back ,why are my hands a painful tool maybe because I was simply just abused my feet walk on this ground of hell just for my soul to bleed pins and nails , I'm a girl they say don't grow up to fast my life has been taken from men in the past , the girl has died and a hurt young lady was born just to show that the world has wronged , the pain was seemingly numbed away by a drug us teens get today, love is love they say not jealous or evil but holy and pure can I find a cure for me ? love is simply not a part of me , will I find It I don't know I'm scared to see what the world shows , simply Im just this battered lady that's confused from wrong simply waiting on the light from those who will treat me right while putting up a scared fight
I try and try everyday to be that happy girl that died that day will she every be born again to me she was my only friend I wish I could be young again

R

RibRob

thank you for sharing that princessK. God bless you

W

WolfGaming

The worsted thing about this is it is true it is not just a poems and it pains me so intense it is hard to describe I am sorry sister but GOD uses every thing for good.

D

discipline

Troubles dont last always, Rev Timothy Wright. God bless.

Dec 1, 2014
So this is called free expression. This is a way to ventilate safely. This shows desparation experienced. This shows that God is needed in every facit of our lives. We cannot be 'young again'. We can be refreshed, renewed and reborn with His Holy Spirit. The reason why you wrote this is really sad and I am sorry that someone had this occur...however, since I am a firm believer that GOD can and does change the tragedies to VICTORY, I hope to hear a more uplifting praise next time please...giving GOD the glory and not the spiraling downward tread we see here...Promise?

zoii

Banned
Apr 8, 2015
So this is called free expression. This is a way to ventilate safely. This shows desparation experienced. This shows that God is needed in every facit of our lives. We cannot be 'young again'. We can be refreshed, renewed and reborn with His Holy Spirit. The reason why you wrote this is really sad and I am sorry that someone had this occur...however, since I am a firm believer that GOD can and does change the tragedies to VICTORY, I hope to hear a more uplifting praise next time please...giving GOD the glory and not the spiraling downward tread we see here...Promise?
Seriously. You could have just acknowledged this positively - or say nothing. If you think this is an attempt to counsel , its not.