can I get into the chatroom with a tablet or mobile device?

• Thread starter JesseClemmons95
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesseClemmons95

Every time I click the chat room on my tablet it says "<=600"

U

Ugly

Nope. Chat is Flash based and most tablets and phones don't support Flash. There is supposedly a browser that will allow you to see the text, but not the voice/sound. Go to the user2user tech section to search for the many other threads on this topic. One of them will say what the browser is.

N

NewEagle

Photon browser has a Flash plug-in. It does allow cam and mic on my android phone. You can download from Google Play. It has a free version and a paid version. The free version does run ads though.

T

ThePottersClay

Hello son. My Blackberry does that, I click okay and it goes in, no hassle, wont it let you go past it?
Every time I click the chat room on my tablet it says "<=600"

T

ThePottersClay

BLACKBERRY Q10 FOR THE WIN!!

Feb 10, 2014
try puffin web browser, it works:)

C

CEF

Hey, my tablet did the same thing. I have no idea what that means. I was never able to get into the chat rooms on my tablet. But, if you download adobe flash on your phone or computer you should be able to. I have no earthly idea though why tablets don't work in the chat rooms.

C

Canfield

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
1 Timothy 4:8

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)