Can it?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Technically yes. Since the Church will be reigning with Christ in His Kingdom, my question is how does sin get introduced into this Kingdom?
well...according to the blog you linked to, it shouldn't be the church reigning, it should be israel.
right?
since supposedly 'replacement theology' (the believing remnant became the church) is antisemitic.
in other words, believing israel didn't actually become the christian church with gentiles grafted in.

so i don't know how it is the church reigning.
in any case....you would have glorified ppl mixed with flesh sinners.
most dispensational theories have glorified saints (jews? christians? christians and jews?) ministering in some way (Law? Law & Gospel?) to flesh people.

(also - there's no indication whatsoever glorifed ppl procreate..none at all...it's speculation needed to resolve problematic millennialism)

Matthew 13
The Parable of the Weeds Explained

36Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples came to him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field.” 37He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the close of the age. 41The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

i always ask what the above is referring to.
is it the end of this age before the 1,000 years, or the end of the 1,000 years?
k....ttyl

E

eternally-gratefull

Technically yes. Since the Church will be reigning with Christ in His Kingdom, my question is how does sin get introduced into this Kingdom?
when Christ returns to destroy the final beast and all who follow him, there will be many people who will be left. These people will enter the kingdom with Christ. they will have offspring, who still retains the fleshly nature. All of them will have to make a choice to follow Christ and receive his forgiveness based on his first visit, or deny him, It will be no different than today, only they will personally see him as king..

T

Theophane

@susania

"Glorified" means "ressurrected." Once the bride of Christ is ressurected and given new bodies in which to experience the Kingdom of Heaven, we will have left sin and death far behind us.

T

Theophane

Sex is not inherently sinful, but it is inherently carnal.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
The surviving tribulation saints will enter the millennial kingdom with their mortal bodies and procreate whereas church-age saints who were raptured before the tribulation (1 Cor 15:51-53), resurrected OT saints (Dan 12:1-2) and resurrected tribulation martyrs (Rev 20:4-6) will have glorified bodies in the millennial kingdom thus won't be able to procreate. A dilemma with the post-tribulational premillennium view is that all saints will be raptured at the end of the tribulation thus will have glorified bodies and no one will be able to procreate in the millennium. I don't know how they get around that...:confused:

Isaiah 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
Ezekiel 37:25-26
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
The earth under the millennial reign of Christ will be peaceful however
mortal beings will still be able to sin and die even though Satan will be imprisoned for a thousand years.

After the 1,000 years, all saints will have glorified bodies, there will be no more tears, death, sin, sorrow, or pain in the New Jerusalem (1 Cor 15:50, Rev 21). :)

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Angels neither marry nor procreate and so will it be with glorified beings.

Matt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Luke 20:35-36
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

I think that we will be so busy praising God we will not really notice everyone else, we will but the notice of there will be diffearant than here and now, It would be great to see this now as is in heaven and I think this possible since all things are possible being in God and by faith accordiong to Paul we are made cirtizens of heaven
Philippians 3:20But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.
Philippians 1:27[ Live as Citizens of Heaven ] Above all, you must live as citizens of heaven, conducting yourselves in a manner worthy of the Good News about Christ. Then, whether I come and see you again or only hear about you, I will know that you are standing together with one spirit and one purpose, fighting together for the faith, which is the Good News.
Ephesians 2:19[ A Temple for the Lord ] So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God’s holy people. You are members of God’s family.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
The surviving tribulation saints will enter the millennial kingdom with their mortal bodies and procreate whereas church-age saints who were raptured before the tribulation (1 Cor 15:51-53), resurrected OT saints (Dan 12:1-2) and resurrected tribulation martyrs (Rev 20:4-6) will have glorified bodies in the millennial kingdom thus won't be able to procreate. A dilemma with the post-tribulational premillennium view is that all saints will be raptured at the end of the tribulation thus will have glorified bodies and no one will be able to procreate in the millennium.

um...exactly.
the millennium (the term is actually a thousand years) is a symbolic number.
for this age. until the 'rapture" which is the Last Day.
Judgment and eternity follow..

that's why there's no dilemma for amillennialism.
at all.:)

we don't make some UBER important (but never defined) SPECIAL redemptive period of time after the Second Advent, which would presumably be a bit more glorious than Christ's First Advent, but less Glorious than eternity, since no such period of time exists.

the whole house of cards is just a poor understanding of a single parenthetical chapter in a book of symbols.
and ppl take great glee in making a whole theological and soteriological system around it - the idea borders on blasphemy:

it says Jesus didn't fulfill His Purpose, Unfinished Business (but no one can what is unfinished), He might experience an epic fail in the 1,000 years (big rebellion wheile He's actually there in Person), floating spirit bodies and flesh sinners see Him but rally and don't obey.......uh....no.

it ain't in there. at all. anywhere.
it's made up. all of it.

this is much simpler, and it all fits before eternity. which happens at The Last day, the Second Advent.

"resurrected OT saints (Dan 12:1-2) and resurrected tribulation martyrs (Rev 20:4-6) will have glorified bodies.......all saints will be raptured at the end......thus will have glorified bodies and no one will be able to procreate."

The earth under the millennial reign of Christ will be peaceful however mortal beings will still be able to sin and die even though Satan will be imprisoned for a thousand years.

what peaceful? what sin....??
Christian have peace, they know they are redeemed.
then they die and go to be with the Lord.

After the 1,000 years, all saints will have glorified bodies, there will be no more tears, death, sin, sorrow, or pain in the New Jerusalem (1 Cor 15:50, Rev 21). :)
ya....the 1,000 years is symbolic for the period between the First and Second Advents.
dat's all. right now.

will you please please tell me what/when this is referring to?

Matthew 13

36Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples came to him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field.” 37He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the close of the age. 41The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

G

GreenNnice

Angels neither marry nor procreate and so will it be with glorified beings.

Matt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Luke 20:35-36
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Starfield is correct, sorry it took so long to comment! Since we will not be given to marriage when we receive our glorified bodies we will not procreate.
She's able to poignantly speak, care, and, His words flow well from her 'mind of Christ.' Milady, starryfields, her words do carry :)

So do your words move well, Care :)

Last edited by a moderator:

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
okay...thanks for pointing that out:)

i'll keep watching to see if there's any (any at all) documentation on a future 1,000 years - what happens during it and what it is for.

your question about glorified beings procreating is good start i guess.
there's no resolution to it of course.
but it's an excellent place to eventually find out why the 1,000 years is impossible.

but not to derail your thread (unless it was ultimately about a future millennium).
Ireally doubt that anyone will actually figure this out, but we will know when the time comes, just as if the devilknew the poutcome of Christ's death the devil would have never encouraged it
Luke 19:42and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.
Not saying you personally, but the future is hidden from our eyes and we are truly not ot even go there as Christ als o said there is enough evil here at present so take no thought of tommorrow, and maybe we can take all thought today captive by trusting Christ at the finished work of the cross and therefore without realizing it one has obeyed. And God gets all the credit

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
It would be those left when Christ returns. He who endures to the end will be saved.. And enter the kingdom with Christ. They will procreate.
Are you sure, that htere will be procreation at that time, HMMM!!!!
Careful, I know of a denomination that thinks we are reincarnated again and again untoil we become perfect likle God and then when that one makes perfection then that one becomes a God of their own planet, being an Elohim, and having celestrial sex to populate their own planet. I personally do not think that there is going to ongoing sex and procreation after all this world comes to an end or during the millenial rein. There are and has already been a population explosion more than enough people have been here on earth through the womb

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
@susania

"Glorified" means "ressurrected." Once the bride of Christ is ressurected and given new bodies in which to experience the Kingdom of Heaven, we will have left sin and death far behind us.
Hopefully one can do this today by already believing they are dead and made alive right here and right now but it takes faith in Christ without a doubt, trust 100% as Chjrist did and gave us to have by belief.

E

eternally-gratefull

Are you sure, that htere will be procreation at that time, HMMM!!!!
Careful, I know of a denomination that thinks we are reincarnated again and again untoil we become perfect likle God and then when that one makes perfection then that one becomes a God of their own planet, being an Elohim, and having celestrial sex to populate their own planet. I personally do not think that there is going to ongoing sex and procreation after all this world comes to an end or during the millenial rein. There are and has already been a population explosion more than enough people have been here on earth through the womb
lol.. well run from that denomination
'
as for procreation. it is prophesied it will happen. God tells isreal after they have repented and come back to him, he will multiply them in number.. this has to be procreation. how else would you multiply a people?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Sex is not inherently sinful, but it is inherently carnal.
since they ate form the tree of evil now we are invited to eat from the tree of life, Jesus Christ life eternal HMMM!

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012

um...exactly.
the millennium (the term is actually a thousand years) is a symbolic number.
for this age. until the 'rapture" which is the Last Day.
Judgment and eternity follow..

that's why there's no dilemma for amillennialism.
at all.:)

we don't make some UBER important (but never defined) SPECIAL redemptive period of time after the Second Advent, which would presumably be a bit more glorious than Christ's First Advent, but less Glorious than eternity, since no such period of time exists.

the whole house of cards is just a poor understanding of a single parenthetical chapter in a book of symbols.
and ppl take great glee in making a whole theological and soteriological system around it - the idea borders on blasphemy:

it says Jesus didn't fulfill His Purpose, Unfinished Business (but no one can what is unfinished), He might experience an epic fail in the 1,000 years (big rebellion wheile He's actually there in Person), floating spirit bodies and flesh sinners see Him but rally and don't obey.......uh....no.

it ain't in there. at all. anywhere.
it's made up. all of it.

this is much simpler, and it all fits before eternity. which happens at The Last day, the Second Advent.

"resurrected OT saints (Dan 12:1-2) and resurrected tribulation martyrs (Rev 20:4-6) will have glorified bodies.......all saints will be raptured at the end......thus will have glorified bodies and no one will be able to procreate."

what peaceful? what sin....??
Christian have peace, they know they are redeemed.
then they die and go to be with the Lord.

ya....the 1,000 years is symbolic for the period between the First and Second Advents.
dat's all. right now.

will you please please tell me what/when this is referring to?

Matthew 13

there weere bodies that came from the graves when Christ died on the cross, Old Tersteament Saints Raptured Glorified bodies HMMM I wonder and are we in the millenium today and have been ever since the cross where God the Father through Christ reconciled the whole world.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
lol.. well run from that denomination
'
as for procreation. it is prophesied it will happen. God tells isreal after they have repented and come back to him, he will multiply them in number.. this has to be procreation. how else would you multiply a people?
Well Physically this makes sense, but the things Christ did like feed the five thousand with what a fish and a loaf, and there were basketfuls left over. John the Baptist said to the unrepentant Jews that God can turn these stones into Jews. HMMM! Not sure how it will exactly turn out or if there will be procreation, but this is all interesting conjecture as I am sure before Christ and his coming there were peoples like us here trying to discover and figure future events out, and as long as I do not get caught up in this future event or that one and end up with expectations of future events then I will have kept myself from disappointment(s) I know Iam to live in the day fro tommorrow is not here yet

E

eternally-gratefull

Well Physically this makes sense, but the things Christ did like feed the five thousand with what a fish and a loaf, and there were basketfuls left over. John the Baptist said to the unrepentant Jews that God can turn these stones into Jews. HMMM! Not sure how it will exactly turn out or if there will be procreation, but this is all interesting conjecture as I am sure before Christ and his coming there were peoples like us here trying to discover and figure future events out, and as long as I do not get caught up in this future event or that one and end up with expectations of future events then I will have kept myself from disappointment(s) I know Iam to live in the day fro tommorrow is not here yet

Like I like to say. We will all know it AFTER it happens. Until then all we cna do is guess..lol

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Zone I just don't get it. How can you interpret the 1,000 years as symbolic when the Bible clearly says that those who were beheaded for not taking the mark for Jesus REIGNED for 1,000 years WITH CHRIST:
"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Where are these people now then? I can't see them. They are made priests, too. Do you see the beheaded souls today proclaiming the good news about Christ and sharing their story of being beheaded?

Furthermore, some of the Saints (us) will rule over cities during the 1,000 years. Where are these saints? Where is the Holy order of God that they will enforce and the Laws of God they will set into place? This world is the compete opposite of everything the Bible says about a "symbolic Reign of Christ."

Where's the "symbolic" wolves laying down with the lambs and the wild animals in complete harmony with another? They're at each other's throats right now! Where is the leopard dwelling with the young goats as described in the future millennium? Leopards are eating goats as we speak.

To say this is all symbolic takes a huge leap of faith in my humble opinion. If it works for you though, so be it. It does not have any eternal implications on your soul.

To me, these things are literal. It's plain as day to me.

B

BarlyGurl

>>>>Leopards are eating goats as we speak.<<<<

Probably more like spring buck or impalla... but true!

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
She's able to poignantly speak, care, and, His words flow well from her 'mind of Christ.' Milady, starryfields, her words do carry :)

So do your words move well, Care :)
I appreciate your kind words, Greenie.
May the good Lord continue to use you in mightily.

God bless.:) :)