Can People of All Religions Be Saved?

• Thread starter BlessedLovedByGod
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
To "trivialize" things it could be said that no one has any right to be saved. That's what matters anyway.

2followhim

to.everyone here. you know youre reading topic wrong. someone asked. CAN PEOPLE IN ALL RELIGIONS BE SAVED. It.doesnt say Can other religions be saved. People of other religions can.be saved. im.looking at.all the.different.verses but.i.dont see John 3:16- FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVETH.HIS ONLY.BEGOTTEN SON. THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON.HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERYLASTING LIFE. the one who asked this question.wsnts to.know if people not religions can get saved. are all.of.you reading the topic.carefully because i see people not religions can be.saved. yes too Jesus is the only.way period! but yes Gid wants to save all people. none should have to die and go to Hell.

Jan 10, 2013
God's choice.
Not a single man or woman can say. A person can quote the Bible all they wish but God decides - not some self-righteous fool who has decided that what they decide the Bible says must be binding on God.

The Bible states only through (dia) Jesus are people to come to the Father.

The use of the word dia means a 'channel of an act'. The person who is to act is Jesus. The action is 'coming to the Father'

The Bible says that Jesus will judge all at the resurrection.
So all are judged through (dia) Jesus.

So if Jesus says saved - then saved it is. They will have been saved through/by Jesus Christ.
And, I expect there will be a gnashing of teeth when some that think they know are not accepted and some they assume will be condemned are not.

Please note I am not stating I know.

God's choice.

S

SeekingJC

Just adding my 2 cents..

I am a new Christian. But my search for Truth (and of course I'm not done seeking) has brought me through the study of many religions, pseudo religions, occult practices, new age "stuff", spiritualism, Earth worship and all manners of what I know in my heart is nonsense.

The way to salvation is through Jesus Christ. There are a couple of cavats (sp?). Obviously repentance of your sins, as someone said before true repentance. And Faithfully and Truely knowing in your heart that although I am a wholly unworthy wretch Jesus shed his blood on the cross so that those of us who believe and accept His gift may be forgiven in the eyes of God. It's called Grace we are not even remotely close to be worthy of such a gift. But the other part of it is after you comit yourself to Jesus you need to work to walk like Jesus. Of course it's impossible to be perfect it doesn't mean you don't need to try.

I may be off base as I am new but that is what I had in my heart. Also this: VisaVis you are currently seeking and your taught to question and confront information you have problems with and that is wonderful. But that part of you that is missing that you are seeking is not actually a part of you. You can give me all the intellectual arguments you wish I've heard a great many of them. I've been on the giving end of such things as well but my head will never usurp my heart. Hopefully you will understand that.

Can people of all religions be saved: sure repent and give yourself to Jesus :) don't matter what religion you currently belong to. The process of being saved is a Christian ( and IMHO) correct belief.

God Bless you all!

PS be gentle with me I am new and not as mature in the word as some of you are ;)

7seven7

Everybody has a chance of salvation. There's no doubt that God wants us all up there, Christian or not. Gentile or Jew.

Romans 2
For God shows no partiality.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]All who have sinned apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. [SUP]13 [/SUP]For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but the doers of the law who will be justified. [SUP]14 [/SUP]When Gentiles, who do not possess the law, do instinctively what the law requires, these, though not having the law, are a law to themselves. [SUP]15 [/SUP]They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, to which their own conscience also bears witness; and their conflicting thoughts will accuse or perhaps excuse them [SUP]16 [/SUP]on the day when, according to my gospel, God, through Jesus Christ, will judge the secret thoughts of all.

Not saying who is or isn't going to heaven. Just showing you all how clear it is that EVERYBODY has a chance of salvation. Even those who do not possess the law.

C

Christian00937074

How Do We Know It’s the True Church?
Hi Because i loved from my herat also because i was Muslim now i am Christian that is why i love all the Church around the world.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Just adding my 2 cents..

I am a new Christian. But my search for Truth (and of course I'm not done seeking) has brought me through the study of many religions, pseudo religions, occult practices, new age "stuff", spiritualism, Earth worship and all manners of what I know in my heart is nonsense.

The way to salvation is through Jesus Christ. There are a couple of cavats (sp?). Obviously repentance of your sins, as someone said before true repentance. And Faithfully and Truely knowing in your heart that although I am a wholly unworthy wretch Jesus shed his blood on the cross so that those of us who believe and accept His gift may be forgiven in the eyes of God. It's called Grace we are not even remotely close to be worthy of such a gift. But the other part of it is after you comit yourself to Jesus you need to work to walk like Jesus. Of course it's impossible to be perfect it doesn't mean you don't need to try.

I may be off base as I am new but that is what I had in my heart. Also this: VisaVis you are currently seeking and your taught to question and confront information you have problems with and that is wonderful. But that part of you that is missing that you are seeking is not actually a part of you. You can give me all the intellectual arguments you wish I've heard a great many of them. I've been on the giving end of such things as well but my head will never usurp my heart. Hopefully you will understand that.

Can people of all religions be saved: sure repent and give yourself to Jesus :) don't matter what religion you currently belong to. The process of being saved is a Christian ( and IMHO) correct belief.

God Bless you all!

PS be gentle with me I am new and not as mature in the word as some of you are ;)
SeekingJC Welcome aboard there is much learning here and continue as yuo are sifting allthings through your heart where the Holy Ghost lives in you to seperate truth from error
Ephesians 1:13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,