Can you be born again more than once ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Can we be born again more than once?

Well being born again (a second time) is when we pass from death to life. We who were dead. are made alive.

Jesus said those who are born again will never perish (die) and will live forever (have eternal life)

so if you will never die again, You will not have the need to be born again more than once..

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Nope. Being born again is the same as having your heart circumcised. It can only happen once.

So I was awakened 40 years ago in the midst of a very bad situation, and since then I was aware of Jesus in my own way

Until March this year I had to go for a hip op , couldn't cope with the idea

My aunt and her friend spoke to me on the phone at 5 am on the day , I was filled with peace

I thought wow what great Christians ! I wanted to become one , I've tried

But i can't shake entirely my attraction to also Hinduism or my feeling that Jesus wasn't white
I don't think true Christianity is about religion or colour. It is about salvation by Christ.

If you accept Christ died for you, your heart will be changed and you will come to detest the false gods of Hinduism (and all false religions).