Can you physically feel the Holy Spirit?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StaceyBaby

My first cry out to God was under awful cercumstances and when i finally gave it all to God and told him I can't do this on my own, I litterally felt a jolt of tinglyness shoot from my head all the way down to my toes. now everytime i dig into God's word and it hits home with my life style i get the "goose bumps" feeling in my arms and legs. Im not sure if anyone else has gone threw something like that but its definately been more and more noticeable

P

peachetty

oh definately! its not uncommen at all! :D its very awesome when it happends too!

S

StaceyBaby

Yes, yes it is :) i love God sooo much<3

X

xJoe

I personally feel Gods presence and I also feel when hes gone. As I am faithful to him and try to work out his will I get great feelings. Just make sure not to mistake something else for the Holy spirit, I often would do that and got myself into a lot of unnecessary problems.

I

imakingskid

wow, ! that is wonderful. God is sending His Hs, the comforter to you......if you feel peaceful about it, then theres no doubt, it is the Holy Spirit in you. when i was first saved, it felt like i had butterflies in my stomach, but we are different, and so the Holy Spirit affects us in different ways. just enjoy it.

T

Timofree

wow, ! that is wonderful. God is sending His Hs, the comforter to you......if you feel peaceful about it, then theres no doubt, it is the Holy Spirit in you. when i was first saved, it felt like i had butterflies in my stomach, but we are different, and so the Holy Spirit affects us in different ways. just enjoy it.
Amen, and be 'being filled' with the Holy Spirit, I got a bit complacent not long after I was baptized in the Spirit, thought Id 'made it' :rolleyes: Praise God though, He doesn't leave us to strive entirely in our own strength :) God Bless