Can you pls help me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hellobacky

hi,

if anyone of you can talk to God and He can hear you,can you pls help me to ask why He treated me like this?If it's because He loves me,can He loves me less? If it's because i am stupid and deserved to this,can you pls ask Him to take me away or just let me disappear.I thank Him very much for giving me a chance to live once a while in this world,but now i hope He can help me to leave. I would appreciate for that or He can give my life to someone else who wants to live. The pain inside me is so overwhelming that i cant bear it anymore. I dont know why He would treated me like this or i was deserved this.

Pls tell Him if you can .Thank you

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
(I also posted this in your other thread)

I will pray for you. God listens to everyone. He will listen to you just as much as He listens to anyone else. He might not always answer us when we want Him to, but you can trust that He loves you and will be with you through all of your troubles. He will also protect you from real harm. Many times, bad things happen to us and we think that God did not protect us, but after it is over and we have time to heal we begin to see that it could have been much worse and that He really did protect us from the worst part. I will keep you in my prayers.

PLEASE feel free to private message me if you want to discuss anything privately that might be of a sensitive nature. I will be glad to help you as best I can.

God bless you.

gabriel

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
:(, What is wrong Backy? What upsets you so?

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I think you already know He heard you :)

He loves it when we come to Him honestly with our hurts and our questions. I'm so sorry you're hurting right now. Sounds like your biggest question is 'God, why are you doing this to me?'

We have to remember that we are fallen creatures in a fallen world. That probably doesn't help much but it does mean we shouldn't be surprised when bad things happen.

Open up your bible and your heart and SPEAK with Him in a quiet place. He will comfort you...He may not take away the bad things but He will teach you how to live with them. In this process, you will grow wiser AND stronger. Hang on to that.

Praying for you comfort and peace and guidance for you :)