CANCER..HAVE YOU BEEN AFFECTED?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2012
Bless be the name of our lord jesus christ my name is joey i been a christian for most of my life and 1 and a half years ago my little 8 year old sister got cancer and i was destroyed i prayed my heart out for month seeing her go thur pain and opertations worst days of my liife but blessed is the lord and she is now cancer free gorly be to god. But i cant sleep sometimes thinking some1 eles is going thru what i when thru please if you or your love one has cancer please in jesus name let me know i want to pray for you and your family i mean really pray day and night in jesus name

Nov 22, 2012
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. (2 Corinthians 1:3, 4 KJV)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 53:5

J

ji

Bless be the name of our lord jesus christ my name is joey i been a christian for most of my life and 1 and a half years ago my little 8 year old sister got cancer and i was destroyed i prayed my heart out for month seeing her go thur pain and opertations worst days of my liife but blessed is the lord and she is now cancer free gorly be to god. But i cant sleep sometimes thinking some1 eles is going thru what i when thru please if you or your love one has cancer please in jesus name let me know i want to pray for you and your family i mean really pray day and night in jesus name
You have burden.May God Bless you and make you a prayer warrior for people who go through unbearable pain and sorrows,be it physical or mental.God Bless:)

Nov 22, 2012
You have burden.May God Bless you and make you a prayer warrior for people who go through unbearable pain and sorrows,be it physical or mental.God Bless:)
thank you and. amen

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
I'm so happy for your sister and I Pray God keeps her healed.
I know a woman with a 10 year old. She is a single mother doing all she can. She is even like a 2nd mother to me. Last year she had a big cancer scare but it turned out to be something else. (Thank GOD) but now she and her doctor's believe she has breast cancer. They are about 98% sure it is.
I seen first hand what the first cancer scare did to her and her little girl. Please Pray that God keeps her safe. And if it is cancer she will be healed.
Her name is Ashley Brooks.

Cancer runs in my family. My grandma and grandpa died from it as well as some of my great aunts and uncles. But right now I ask that you pray for my aunt (Kari Sue) she has had cancer for a few years now. She won't get help from a doctor (just how my family was raised. Gods healing is all we need) but I can see it's starting to make her sick.

Thank you so much and God Bless you :)