Cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
I got baptized in 2007, a year later i was diagnose with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in my inner right knee. Was given about 50-70% chance, had to go through 4 cycles of heavy chemo therapy followed by a limb salvage surgery. 15 years ago they would have amputated due to lack of equipment and technology but thanks God it didn't happen earlier. In may this year they had taken my prosthesis out due to infection but getting a new one in November.

I cried out to God many times before during and after and every time that happens He reminds me of His peace and to trust in Him like a small still voice in my inner man.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

It was back in 2006 when i witnessed God speaking to me for the 1st time "your journey starts here" on the back of a man's t-shirt. Could hardly believe it and was in awe-struck because i got fired from my job that i loved very much and felt this overwhelming sadness and was at that moment when the man with the shirt walked in.

God's timing is perfect.

Thank you for letting me share this.

EDIT: I'm still alive to witness so praise God for that!

Last edited:
S

shekaniah

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I loved how you knew God sent the message on the T- shirt for you. If we stretch our faith,
I find that God always is there to fill in the gap. God has used songs on the radio to speak to me. One time when we were on the way to the
emergency room (Hospitol). Right when the car radio turned on...it was in the middle of a song that was on the radio, and the word were...
"He is with you in the ICU"
I started crying for joy and was filled with peace. The song was a Mandisa song " He is with you" It was the first time I ever herd that song.
God is so big! Praise His Glorious Name Amen

(The words to the song)

There's a time to live And a time to die There's a time to laugh And a time to cry There's a time for war And a time for peace There's a hand to hold In the worst of these He is with you when your faith is dead And you can't even get out of bed Or your husband doesn't kiss you anymore He is with you when your baby's gone And your house is still, And your heart's a stone Cryin' God, what'd You do that for He is with you There's a time for yes And a time for no There's a time to be angry And a time to let it go There is a time to run And a time to face it There is love to see you Through all of this He is with you in the conference room When the world is coming down on you And your wife and kids don't know you anymore He is with you in the ICU When the doctors don't know what to do And it scares you to the core He is with you We may weep for a time But joy will come in the morning The morning light He is with you when your kids are grown When there's too much space And you feel alone And you're worried if you got it right or wrong Yes He is with you when you've given up on ever finding your true love Someone who feels like home He is with you When nothing else is left And you take your final breath He is with you **I do not own the rights to Freedom. All credit goes to Mandisa and Sparrow Records.**

A

AgeofKnowledge

As someone who also struggles with serious health and career problems: I love your courage and faith.

I got baptized in 2007, a year later i was diagnose with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) in my inner right knee. Was given about 50-70% chance, had to go through 4 cycles of heavy chemo therapy followed by a limb salvage surgery. 15 years ago they would have amputated due to lack of equipment and technology but thanks God it didn't happen earlier. In may this year they had taken my prosthesis out due to infection but getting a new one in November.

I cried out to God many times before during and after and every time that happens He reminds me of His peace and to trust in Him like a small still voice in my inner man.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

It was back in 2006 when i witnessed God speaking to me for the 1st time "your journey starts here" on the back of a man's t-shirt. Could hardly believe it and was in awe-struck because i got fired from my job that i loved very much and felt this overwhelming sadness and was at that moment when the man with the shirt walked in.

God's timing is perfect.

T

Tobby17

God's timing is perfect.

To be honest, i don't know if i could have this type of FAITH!. I envy you and God bless you. May he do in ur life what he did for me...

Praise GOD!

May 21, 2009
God bless you so much! Your a joy to hear.

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
Thank you ALL for your generous comebacks!!!

May God of all creation bless you and increase our faith. Selah

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
There's a time to live And a time to die There's a time to laugh And a time to cry There's a time for war And a time for peace There's a hand to hold In the worst of these He is with you when your faith is dead And you can't even get out of bed Or your husband doesn't kiss you anymore He is with you when your baby's gone And your house is still, And your heart's a stone Cryin' God, what'd You do that for He is with you There's a time for yes And a time for no There's a time to be angry And a time to let it go There is a time to run And a time to face it There is love to see you Through all of this He is with you in the conference room When the world is coming down on you And your wife and kids don't know you anymore He is with you in the ICU When the doctors don't know what to do And it scares you to the core He is with you We may weep for a time But joy will come in the morning The morning light He is with you when your kids are grown When there's too much space And you feel alone And you're worried if you got it right or wrong Yes He is with you when you've given up on ever finding your true love Someone who feels like home He is with you When nothing else is left And you take your final breath He is with you **I do not own the rights to Freedom. All credit goes to Mandisa and Sparrow Records.
Paul van Dyk - Time of our lives? :)

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
As someone who also struggles with serious health and career problems: I love your courage and faith.
Thanks brother, you are not alone we share our sufferings in Christ.

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
To be honest, i don't know if i could have this type of FAITH!. I envy you and God bless you. May he do in ur life what he did for me...

Praise GOD!
Thank you brother but i struggle with my faith sometimes to be honest i mean when things really get hard. It's a everyday battle under the grace of God.

Be blessed!!!!

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Thats an awesome testimony