cant come to god...stupid devil :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nicolefxo

the devil is preventing me from coming to God, i want to go to him but its just so harddd ...HELP me please

R

redeemedbride4christ

God is waiting ever so patiently for you to come to Him. It is for us to confess to Him and repent from any sin in our lives because He is faithful to forgive us. Jesus has overcome the world so that we might too. And nothing can separate us from His love, not even the Devil. So have faith that He hears you when you call out to Him. I hope I helped. unless there is something specific that is going on in your life that you are struggling with?

N

nicolefxo

yeah that helps, i guess i dont have much willpower..i think its the thing where the devil has got his foot in the door kinda thing and he is trying to make his way towards me but I can feel the strength of the Lord gradually coming...THANKS

W

wwjd_kilden

Keep reaching out to God, and know that nothing can separate you from him

I suggest you read Romans 8 :)

N

nicolefxo

thank you kind friend ;) bless you..i luv this website

E

EnaGoguette

Some Advice: God's here, and He hears. Get on ur knees and talk to Him, u may not c Him, but He exists, and He's here to comfort u through tough times, and encourage u, so just simply pray [i say 'talk to God'], don't worry, i once felt like this, God set me free, He can do the same for u:) Gbu, and Jlu [Jesus luvs u]:D

Feb 11, 2012
In order to come to Christ, you must repent of all known sin, you come to God on His terms and not mans, here is a few powerful scriptures to point you in the right direction.

Jas 1:21 Therefore putting aside all filthiness and overflowing of evil, receive in meekness the implanted Word, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

If there are things you are doing in your life or putting into your mind, that are godless and evil, you are giving satan a foothold, and an open door, to keep you double-minded and worldly. You must come to realize you are a slave to whom you obey, and obedience isnt an option, so repent, and choose who you will serve, take that step towards Christ in repentance first, and I dont mean just confess, or be willing to stop sinning, but I mean stop sinning and seek His great mercy while you have breath to do so!

S

StMichaelTheArchangel

the devil is preventing me from coming to God, i want to go to him but its just so harddd ...HELP me please

Call upon the name of the Lord and you will find God. But do not call upon it only once or twice, call upon it continually. I think you're in some need to spiritual healing, Jesus Christ heals the sick soul from the poison of the Devil. Just a simple repetition of "Lord Jesus Christ" can burn and destroy all of his power.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nicolefxo

thank you kind sir ;)

P

peter1

A simple answer to coming to god out father is simply being still and knowing he is god.Weither its by the river,in a feild,or with any of his wonderful nature.Look beyond what just your eyes see,all can get a sence how true and real he really is.

N

nicolefxo

A simple answer to coming to god out father is simply being still and knowing he is god.Weither its by the river,in a feild,or with any of his wonderful nature.Look beyond what just your eyes see,all can get a sence how true and real he really is.

aww, that is a lovely quote :) thank you