Can't get into school

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnkownSaint

I have been struggling so much since i graduated school. It's been almost a year now and i haven't made much progress due to personal issues. I've been trying to enter a college that's kinda far away from here and been looking for work too. Usually it would be easy for me if i had more time but i didn't know. Anyways, please pray for me. It's been really stressful and hard

P

Powemm

I have been struggling so much since i graduated school. It's been almost a year now and i haven't made much progress due to personal issues. I've been trying to enter a college that's kinda far away from here and been looking for work too. Usually it would be easy for me if i had more time but i didn't know. Anyways, please pray for me. It's been really stressful and hard
Hey buddy you can bet I will.. I sure know what you're talking about too! know you aren't alone :)
What I've come to learn is that God sometimes has plans other than mine lol..
when Thise doors don't open don't get discouraged .. Simply means he's got a better plan for us.. IRS
Sort of like His stealth navigation system .. bringing us into his perfect will.. You keep
Confidence he's leading you in the right direction .. it will happen ... He doesn't let ahoy saints down for nuthin :)
please post and keep us updated, vent, etc...
Keep your chin up:)
He's got you

P

Powemm

As you can see.. I need to go back to school for spelling .. Sheesh autocorrect !!

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying for you as well, brother! :) Things will work out for you. Just trust in God. Like Powemm said, sometimes God has plans other than ours :D And when we just have faith and trust God and seek him first, we can learn that they are the better option! May God's peace be with you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name for all you ask and need.

God bless:)
pickles

W

Water1944

I am praying for you my friend. i pray that God will open doors for you for both school and work. This may sound kinda dumb, but you have time and lots of it. Stay strong, God will provide. God bless

K

kaytyndy

may the Lord's favor be with you. remain faithful in him for he will come and save you. hold on, help is on the way

May 28, 2013
Believe what the scripture said out of thou belly shall flow rivers of living water...........

N

Nancyer

My friend, I prayed for you to find your way with God's help, that He will guide your steps, take you by the hand and hold on. If it is God's will for you to be in school then God will make it happen, if it is NOT HIS WILL He will lead you in other ways, put other options in your path. I too am seeking His guidance as to what He wants me to be doing. I pray daily for this and will add you to those prayers.

Keep on trusting, don't give up, pray daily and keep your mind and heart and eyes on His Word.

In Christ, blessings abound.

Jan 5, 2010
Don't be discouraged! I've been where you're at. I graduated high school back in 2007 and wanted to go to college right away but God had other plans for that time. I got into childrens ministry and serving at some church events that were such a blessing to me! I didn't start college until just last year, and it was perfect because any other way I would have had all kinds of loans to pay back, but last year I got some grants that paid for everything! Just keep praying and tell God the desires of heart, He wants to give them to you. It may be a few years down the road like it was for me, or maybe it will be much sooner, just trust Him, He will work it all out perfectly. Praying for you! :)

H

hattiebod

Joining others here in praying for your needs to be met, abundantly and supernaturally! :) and that you will be able to give praise to Him with such joy. he is your provider, restorer, comforter and our Father God. Bless you, may you hear clearly from Him and know the way you should go! <><