Can't give out reputation points.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JustAnotherUser

Even if it's to an user that I never gave rep to before, it says I must spread some around when I haven't given reputation points out in a while. :/ Anyone know why or if it can be fixed? Thanks.

U

Ugly

I don't think the time frame is relevant.
But i have had times where i've tried to give rep to a few different people and it kept telling me that as well. I assumed that you have to spread it out more than you think.
I don't know how much rep you give out, but under 'My Chat Profile' it shows the last 7 people you repped. Perhaps check there to ensure you haven't repped the person before. Mine have four reps going back to Dec 2013 haha.
Otherwise that may require a mod response.

W

wwjd_kilden

You cannot give the same user rep several times in a now, no matter how long the timespan

so if I rep User, I have to rep x other users before I can rep User again