Can't Sleep

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
Hey, friends--I'm battling insomnia today. Please pray that God will grant me much needed rest on a continuous basis. Thank-you so much, and God bless you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, heal Pamj from insomnia, and bless to have sufficient rest everyday, yes Lord please bless Pamj. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
Amen, thank-you so much for praying for me, Levi85. I am believing for a move of God to overcome this insomnia in Jesus! name!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
praying you have a good sleep

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
praying you have a good sleep
Thank-you so much, Tanja! I had some great sleep last night! I am praying for the same tonight. God bless you, sis.

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
Thank-you so much, Tanja! I had some great sleep last night! I am praying for the same tonight. God bless you, sis.
I'm sorry, I meant to type Danja, but the autospell changed it to Tanja. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, friends--I'm battling insomnia today. Please pray that God will grant me much needed rest on a continuous basis. Thank-you so much, and God bless you.
What helps me sleep fast is to put my online Pastor on his continuous loop and put head/ear phones on. I live on a very busy highway and at certain times have to block out the noise and it works every time.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, PamJ. I’m praying that God will heal your insomnia, provide comfort and help you to rest well as you trust in Him. Blessings to you!

K

kittycat7

Zechariah prophesied concerning John,] "You, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God."
Luke 1:76-78