can't sleep

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MegaCountrygirl

What's up ? I can't sleep. I am a little upset tonight.

A

AndreaLynn

Are you okay?

A

atrain

oh yea am wake super early like five am thats way early for me, most time am up around 8am yep. but its all good........

Mrdll

Jan 15, 2011
Maybe something is about to happen? I woke at 5:00am to, an hour earlier than I was supposed to! Hmmmm? Well it's all in God's hands anyway so I'll just enjoy my coffee and see what He has in mind :).

F

Forgiven66

Hello MegaCountrygirl, and welcome to Christian Chat. Hopefully you are doing better, but if not feel free to unburden yourself.

D

dano

is anyone still out there?

Feb 26, 2011
ehh, are megacountrygirl and atrain the same person ?