Career and life direction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Redid a lot of different art sites....no bites so far. Me and mom are looking at SRP again for an internetship but ONCE AGAIN do we do what we think would work best for me job wise or what God wants? OBVIOUSLY we want what God wants. ....But I'm not quite sure if this is indeed what God wants me -as far as a CNA thingy- or it's just me...

I feel like that's what God wants....part of it now is just....will mom accept that? And if she DOESN'T, do I.....do I do what I think God wants me to do as an adult, or do I do what she wants me to do since I'm still under her roof? FJFASJDHGKLHDSFJOSDJK.....

K

kittycat7

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
1 Timothy 6:17

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
1 Timothy 6:17
Oh yeah it's not even remotely about money for me at this point. I just....wanna make the right choice.....

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Looking into doing some volunteering at a caregiver center. That way maybe I can see if God is wanting me to do that.