Catholic Christian here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I think it’s the same person trolling who also creates these Trans topics. :)

This is a Tier 3 type of troll because Tier 1 trolls are more sophisticated.;)
Nah. This is only tier two.

Tier one trolls come in and blast their lines. Straight machine-gun spewing from start to banning.

Tier two trolls come in and pretend they are trying to start conversations. Then when they say something people disagree with they pretend to get all defensive and try to deflect a lot.

Tier three trolls, now... It's a rare thing to watch the beauty of a tier three troll at work. He will spend weeks sometimes talking about inconsequential matters, being friendly and open with everyone - building up a fan base, essentially. When he does start trolling it is with well thought out arguments that require a lot of objective thinking to see the flaws in them. Then when he does get banned for something, there is a huge outcry from all his friends.

If this harpo is the troll you think, he is only a tier two... At most. Probably something between 1 and 2. A tier 1.7 perhaps.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
I'm very involved in my Church. There are people from all sects and denominations in it. We all learn about and worship God together.

I rather not say much about myself.

God bless and I hope I'm not attacked here for being Catholic like I've been elsewhere. I'm your brother in Jesus Christ.
I have listened to many Catholics openly criticize Protestants through the years, including priests from the pulpit. Ignorance is not exclusive.

And I agree, this is a troll....

oyster67

May 24, 2014
There are people from all sects and denominations in it. We all learn about and worship God together.
Good for you! It's all about being in Christ, not a particular denomination.

Welcome to CC, Brother! :)(y):coffee:

I hope I'm not attacked here for being Catholic
Why do you feel the need to tout Catholicism??? Isn't being a Christian good enough?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
@harpo

Are the accusations about your being a potty-mouth correct? I see that your profile has been hidden.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I had a feeling he would hide his profile so I took a screenshot of it. I'm not sure if I should post it though; could cause more trouble than it's worth. Enough people have seen it already and testified that it's true, so it's probably not even necessary.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I had a feeling he would hide his profile so I took a screenshot of it. I'm not sure if I should post it though; could cause more trouble than it's worth. Enough people have seen it already and testified that it's true, so it's probably not even necessary.
I've already reported him. Probably why his profile is closed. By a mod.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Please don't post it. No one wants to see the F word..

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
It’s another Jesus they know, that permits them to willingly sin.

2 Corinthians 11:4 KJV
For if he that cometh
preacheth another Jesus,
whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit,…..

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
God bless and I hope I'm not attacked here for being Catholic like I've been elsewhere. I'm your brother in Jesus Christ.
Welcome Harpo. Why would you be attacked since you are the victim of spiritual deception? Individual Catholics are generally fine, upstanding people, but God's truth is more important than the teachings of any church or denomination. And God's truth is at variance with the Vatican. Hence the Reformation.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
I actually believe that there are no Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox, etc. in Heaven....only those who love God. Our guide is the Bible. Amen!'

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
harpo, you can not be a brother in Christ being a catholic & by attending a catholic church. if your heart, mind, body, soul & spirit are truly with Jesus, you'll become born again. a person can not have the Holy Spirit living inside them until he or she becomes born again. & then, you have the H.S. guiding & teaching you all truths. John 14:16,17 & 26, 16:13, 3:33, & 1st John 5:10, 13.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm very involved in my Church. There are people from all sects and denominations in it. We all learn about and worship God together.

I rather not say much about myself.

I was born and raised a Catholic so no worries there. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I actually believe that there are no Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox, etc. in Heaven....only those who love God. Our guide is the Bible. Amen!'
Jesus feels the same way that you do in this regard. Well spoken.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Welcome, harpo! My mom was an example of a devout catholic who was a born again believer. Not everyone who finds Christ leaves the catholic church. I've known a great many true believers who didn't leave that church.
My mother was one of them.