CC Dating?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MeganneCheers

Does this ever happen?
Is it frowned upon?

Juss curiouus:)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

yes im frowning right now actually...... see :(

ty

Banned
Feb 11, 2010
no i doubt it would be frowned upon cuz there r alot of nice people on this site so i would have no problem with it personaly

W

Wug

It happens. But not usually amongst people as young as yourself. I would be extremely cautious, and let your folks know about everything that goes on in here.

ty

Banned
Feb 11, 2010
ya,completely agreed wugster

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Wug...that was a great response.
Yes, it does happen....I have known a number of people that have met each other on this site and are dating and some have gone on to get married.
I myself am dating a guy from England....went there recently to spend time with him...and we have plans of him traveling here to spend time as well.

At your age though, best to definatly follow the advice Wug posted to you. :)

N

nanabean

It happens. But not usually amongst people as young as yourself. I would be extremely cautious, and let your folks know about everything that goes on in here.

Couldn't have said it better myself.......couldn't agree more!!!!

J

Jordan9

Seconded! Or is it thirded or fourthed, seeing as others have stated they agree :p

E

EarthMute

Wug has put a good point across, ive read on here, that people have met etc, so it cant be too bad :)

W

Will00

In terms of teens, that have been a fair amount of people that have been "dating" via CC. But in my years of being here, I have never seen one go very well. I do not know of any one that was successful. If anything, it just turns into a pretty fluffy relationship that sometimes hurts one or both people :/

Jan 8, 2009
With internet dating there is a high risk of creating an internet baby, and that's a responsibility no person should to bear at your age. They are much harder to care for than real live ones.

M

MeganneCheers

LOL! Yeahh, no. Just curious.

B

BeauBLESSED

I think that with all the beautiful, holy people that visit this site from time to time, it would be very easy to find yourself taken by someone.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I personally met my boyfriend on here, and I'm a moderator.. So yeah, it can happen to a lot of us.. Another moderator, Trilogic met his wife here in CC too.. So I don't see anything wrong with it!

B

BeauBLESSED

I personally met my boyfriend on here, and I'm a moderator.. So yeah, it can happen to a lot of us.. Another moderator, Trilogic met his wife here in CC too.. So I don't see anything wrong with it!
Case closed! We just have to make sure that who we're in love with is who they say they are and everything will be alright! :D