CC on Android - how to attach pictures and to give likes by mobile?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
No, it is other brand, think it is friendly.
anyway will not log anymore from it.
only WILL
There was a time I used to connect on CC by using my cell phone (or to read my online emails) but I got bored (too) when I witnessed it was slower than using any desktop computer: I cancelled the internet subscription of my mobile... Peace! Oh, Peace!

:p

May 3, 2013
would you show me where on the screen I have to press for full screen? - picture above
Bellow QUICK REPLY, in blue tiny fonts.

full.png

Near LOG OUT.

Last edited:
May 3, 2013
Since I don´t have such a stuff, I haven´t pressed on it.

;)

BS

Banned
May 13, 2015
At the bottom just switch to Full Site. Takes you out of the mobile version and into the regular version, which is much easier to use.
THANKS!!!

/I should have been told "scroll down" to find it/

May 3, 2013
He is often busy and, if I were you, I would see his help another way...

Although I don´t know how to scroll things down.

BS

Banned
May 13, 2015
Bellow QUICK REPLY, in blue tiny fonts.

View attachment 121309

Near LOG OUT.
I am glad that so many buttons have been shown to me! Will do my best to remember which button to press and hope it will be in time / it is gonna be interesting - I wish you could see her face!!!/. Thank you for your patience! God bless!

May 3, 2013
I am glad that so many buttons have been shown to me! Will do my best to remember which button to press and hope it will be in time / it is gonna be interesting - I wish you could see her face!!!/. Thank you for your patience! God bless!
You´d better!

Otherwise you will be charged with Bs

(and with the blessing of helping other ppl)

:eek:

thanks ugly!

U

Ugly

THANKS!!!

/I should have been told "scroll down" to find it/
I didn't think "at the bottom" needed an explanation as to how to get to the bottom.

May 3, 2013
Sionce you mentioned this " I wish you could see her face!!!/."

That depends on my previous unanswered question...

But I already know what face she had scrolling down:

or this:

BS

Banned
May 13, 2015
Sionce you mentioned this " I wish you could see her face!!!/."

That depends on my previous unanswered question...

But I already know what face she had scrolling down:

or this:

As I see her picture - is she able to see anything right now? :D

Thank you everybody - I must go unless I do not like to look like this poor girl on the picture.
Hugs!

May 3, 2013
The Lord Jesus bless you! Whomever you are, wherever you go... With the winds.

[video=youtube;g0zSB2WEtwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g0zSB2WEtwU[/video]