CC Outage scheduled?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Splat

Hi,

I notice that CC went down at Tuesday, October 13 8:46am UTC time.

I will try again tomorrow and see if it is back up again.

Splat

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
You mean just the chat room? (Obviously you're able to use the forum.)

I

iraasuup

Hmm, well 8.46am my time is 10.46am for Splat (I think)

I was online in the room at this time, and didn't notice any problems, I was pretty much logged in all day while at work.

I

iraasuup

So, wait I just realised if it was 8.46am his time, it was 6.46am for me.

I definitely wasn't online then. Never mind lol.

S

Splat

ok, It was about 9:46pm my time. I tried to convert to UTC time but not sure how successful that was.

Ok, so it looks like it was just me. It appeared as though the server had gone away. No access denied message. Just a "Christian Chat" logo on the chat client after it loaded. Maybe it was a "no route to host error" or something.