Chance to Witness!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hava91

okay, so this makes me excited but I need a LOT of prayer. I had made a thread a while back questioning what to do about a friend. Since having my son about 3 months ago, I have been questiioning my own actions and my friends' actions, and if I should or shouldn't have my sson around them. Last tuesday I had gone to a specific friends house that I had been questioning. My intent was to comfort her because she was on bedrest from a horrible miscarriage. But I ended up not leaving her house until 3 am from a 4 hr long conversation about God!!!! This has lifted my spirits and given me hope that I could have a friend that is appropriate for me and my son to be around, but I feel that I need prayer so that I have the right words and opportunities to witness to her. please pray that I make use out of this GOLDEN opportunity and can help lead her to christ <3 <3 <3

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord go before her and give her your word to minister,let her friend come to you as well,
In Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a whole healing and salvation for your friend, praying also in Jesus for all wisdom, and streangth for you.

Hugs and God bless :)
pickles

P

psychomom

Abba, how I thank You for leading your little child into a time of expectant hope and joy!
I ask You for Your perfect care of her and of her precious son, knowing this is Your desire. &#9829;
May this friend's name be written in The Book of Life, please.
Give your daughter the right words to speak, and the knowledge of when to be silent and wait for You to work.
How wonderful you are, mighty God! I pray with boldness that You provide a friend of like mind (the mind of Christ!) for your child, and that she will see this soon, as we count it.
May all be done to Your glory alone, Abba, in the matchless name of Jesus.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
That's wonderful! Praying for her healing and that she will receive Christ into her heart :)

She is so blessed to have you as a friend.

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in Love and prayer...
Shekaniah

S

sound7

Deu 17:10 " Then you shall do according to what they declare to you from that place which the LORD will choose; and you shall be careful to do according to all that they direct you;"

2Tim 3:5 " May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ."

Ps 73:24 " Thou dost guide me with thy counsel, and afterward thou wilt receive me to glory."

Ps 94:14 " For the LORD will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage;"

Ps 63:2 " So I have looked upon thee in the sanctuary, beholding thy power and glory. AMEN.

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
It's so hard to talk to unbelievers about Jesus. They often have many objections. Kudos for your success on getting her attention!

Will be praying for her.