Change is Good

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kitten820

I am really praying to God for help everyday. I signed up for this site because I was in need of people to comfort me through my rough time, people who have God in there hearts. If you read my earlier - first posts, you can see how much of a mess I was, and I am still continuing to recover.
I want to be a good person to the people around me. I want to forgive the man that hurt me. I want to help people. I want to get up out of bed and feel happiness in my heart, smell the fresh air and not think of negative thoughts. I pray that I can live and smile and feel beautiful again. Be a light :)

I thought I should figure out some things about myself, with God's help I can change my attitude.

What makes me anxious..
1. Talking to people who intimidate me. Bosses, Aunties and Uncles, my bestfriend's family members.
2. Deadlines.
3. Challenges.
4. Love.
5. Doing things on my own.
6. Successful people doing things that I want to do, people who can potentially be my competition, or thinking I can never live up to something like they’re love life, they’re social life, that mobile food truck business that I dream to have.
7. Failure.
8. Disappointing people.

Because these things make me anxious, it just means that its important to me. I pray that God will help me take the baby steps to leaving my comfort zone and make the small changes in each one of these anxiety triggers.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Good plan. :) I can relate to a lot of the things that make you anxious. What I try to remember in everything is to put God first on my mind and things I've learned from Him, which helps tremendously. He'll keep you in perfect peace when your mind is stayed on Him (Isaiah 26:3) It sounds easy, but can be tough to do...for me anyway. Although, it gets easier the closer I get to God and the more Word I put in my heart. It's so important.
That's pretty cool you want to start a mobile food truck business! I was watching the latest season of The Great Food Truck Race when it aired and thought it would be pretty cool to do that.
I'll definitely pray for you for everything! God bless you! :)

W

Wormwood

It sounds like you're insecure, very much so. I've struggled with the same, much more so in the past. I can't say what works definitively and what doesn't; to each their own, after all. For myself, musing an awful lot on the subject of the ego made me look at my self worth differently, eventually.

Keep hope close to your heart and remember that not all the thoughts you have are your own. ;)