Changing the Religious balance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Is

The enormous stream reveals not only Europe’s hesitant face, but also new phenomena. Slovakia announced it would refuse to take in Muslims. Christian? No problem. Two hundred received entry permits. Only 200. What Slovakia officially says, other countries – Poland, Hungary, and Bulgaria – are doing in a slightly less blunt manner. They refuse to obey decisions made in Brussels, the European Union’s capital, regarding immigration quotas.
Bulgaria does not wish to change its religious balance – eight percent of its population is Muslim – and Poland is emphasizing that it is a Christian nation. Estonia also declared it was a nation “belonging to a Christian culture,” and the Czech Republic announced that it would not take in “refugees from a completely different cultural background.” These are no longer rioters in an obscure German city, or radical right-wing parties, or Pegida protesters, who oppose Islamization. Now it is also the official policy of some countries.
The EU heads of state understand by now that there is a problem. The Schengen Agreement, which created open borders between the Union’s countries, is increasingly violated. Some eastern and central European countries are building border fences. The United Kingdom is preventing the entry of masses of refugees trying to enter via the English Channel. And even those who managed to enter are encountering new legislative initiatives that make the lives of asylum seekers much more

Read more at A Tsunami Warning for Europe - Breaking Israel News

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I read the article, and I am totally unable to see how universalism applies.

Those European countries are small. Traveling across Europe used to mean constant stops for border crossings. Imagine you were on the US east coast, and every small state you went through, you had to stop, present your ID, get checked, maybe a random search of your vehicle.

Besides, your stuff on only letting in Christian refugees seems to suggest they don't want their countries to become more Muslim. It is prejudice, but is it a bad thing? For a country to be overwhelmed with people with totally different values and a different religion, I cannot blame them for protecting their country. And that is simply not universalism by any definition!

I

Is

I read the article, and I am totally unable to see how universalism applies.

Those European countries are small. Traveling across Europe used to mean constant stops for border crossings. Imagine you were on the US east coast, and every small state you went through, you had to stop, present your ID, get checked, maybe a random search of your vehicle.

Besides, your stuff on only letting in Christian refugees seems to suggest they don't want their countries to become more Muslim. It is prejudice, but is it a bad thing? For a country to be overwhelmed with people with totally different values and a different religion, I cannot blame them for protecting their country. And that is simply not universalism by any definition!
Besides, your stuff on only letting in Christian refugees seems to suggest they don't want their countries to become more Muslim. It is prejudice, but is it a bad thing? For a country to be overwhelmed with people with totally different values and a different religion, I cannot blame them for protecting their country
Your putting words in my mouth, I never said it was a bad thing for people not to want them in their country.

I was thinking this could very well have all been orchestrated by Isis to get Muslims into those countries.