Chat room tricks list?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 31, 2011
I know the username + click 'tab' one (thanks to Kimber!). Would there happen to be a list that we could use?

ty

Banned
Feb 11, 2010
Dewba not really... that is about it

D

Duggar

I think I'd like to see more options for color choices when it comes to font. That would be neat. (Not just in main chat)...but in chat boxes as well. :)

-Tina

Mar 31, 2011
I think I'd like to see more options for color choices when it comes to font. That would be neat. (Not just in main chat)...but in chat boxes as well. :)

-Tina
dude: me too, lol
it's nice to decipher people's comments through the colors they choose.

I wonder if they'll see this?

S

Solafide24

iPhone app for christian chat?

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Here's some tricks I know about:
- The name tab thing that you mentioned earlier.
- Type /bible and a verse to make that pop up. (ie, /bible john 3:16) You can use abbreviations (ie, /bible rev 2:20)
- Type /clear to clear the chat screen
I know more just can't think of them at the moment. (or I think I know more, lol) and These should still all work. They did when I last went into the chatrooms a couple weeks ago.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Ok look here is what you do when someone is on the mic and they wont shut up. You press: space space ******* tab tab tab the letters G... E....T... space space &&&$&$&$&$&$&$ tab enter enter the letters O...F...F... shift shift cross your eyes backspace then the letters.. T..H...E.....M...I....C exclamation mark exclamation mark period.

T

TheJesusFreak

Oh my gosh (I feel really random right now) there should be lots of animated stuff!
Like you can put an animated unicorn into chat and an animated angel that can do the robot!