Chat Window

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

basschick

I just signed up on this site a few days ago, and tried to use the chat room today. I have a 10.1 inch netbook and found that I can't see the part of the window where you can type a message to post, haha. I tried using my browser's zoom option but that didn't work. Is there any way to re-size the window's content or am I limited due to my screen resolutions? I tend to be relatively savvy with computers but I've yet to figure out a helpful trick :) Anyone have any hints or am I stuck? Thank you!

J

Jason83

I am guessing that your netbook has a resolution of 1024x600 which is very small from top to bottom. Probably not the best solution or the most enjoyable, but in most browsers you can set the browser to fullscreen. For example, in Firefox you can press F11 to go fullscreen, but it hides everything-- I mean absolutely everything, the menu for the browser and the task bar.

B

basschick

Sweet! That works perfectly :) Thank you!!! I wish I would have known about that trick before, haha. Maybe I should look up firefox hints online :p