Cheating through Texting?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ServantStrike

[video=youtube_share;DNZmqtzoYaY]http://youtu.be/DNZmqtzoYaY[/video]

The lighter side of work romances.

I loved that episode.

But (and I'd never think I woudl say this), most men wouldn't have been as strong as homer there. The only real answer is never to place ourselves in that compromising position in the first place.

Even if nothing happens, it has the appearance of extreme impropriety. You can do everything right and still lose.

T

Trudes

I am sorry you are going through such a hard time now. but the truth is we all make mistakes sometimes. It is best just to be honest with your wife and let her know how truly sorry you to cause her such pain. allow her to see that you are in pain too. if you are crying let her see you cry. You both should seek counseling from a pastor who loves The Lord. I believe you both will get through this. before I got married my husband and I experienced something similar. I truly believe trials come to every marriage and the experience should drive us closer to The Lord.