Cheating

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Just a little message for the men who might be tempted beyond the norm and how a woman views this. Let me tell you first off that woman can be vicious creatures.
They leave little crumbs letting a woman know that they were there having sex with you. Such as scratch marks that you cant feel or see but your woman can see oh so clearly. Like body glitter stuck in the sink that your woman knows isn't hers. You may THINK you are getting away with it but in reality the woman that has given years of her life to you loving you and supporting you through every hard time....well she knows. If you think for a hot second that the woman you are with doesn't know when you have become unfaithful to her.....you would be seriously making a huge mistake. We become detectives and all the little details that you have no idea that are there.....are like lil bread crumbs adding up in her head. No one is good enough to cover all of the bases when something so hugely dishonest is taking place. heartache can be silent and quiet until the moment she gets the means to leave you, but leave you she will because she knows darn well that there is a man out there willing and ready to be her white knight.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I'm assuming you're referring to your own situation?....I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. Have you tried talking to him honestly? It may be best to get this worked out very soon instead of letting things fester. These things just build up into a sudden explosion otherwise and you may say or do something that can affect the rest of your life.

Praying for you and your relationship.

J

Jullianna

We ladies are very detail oriented, huh?

I'm so sorry you are hurting so badly :( We're here for you if it helps to dump it out.

Praying..

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Im sorry i had a hard time getting past... Women are vicious.

I am sorry though that this happened to you.

Feb 10, 2008
I think it's obvious, but maybe I should say it anyways.

Not all men cheat.

L

LadySpeedStick

If he cheated on you with a girl who wore body glitter, I'm certain you can at least find someone smarter.

Be excited about what potential God has in store for you.

W

wanting2believe

I feel for you and I pray God heals you and blesses you so much because I being a male that has been cheated on multiple times have suffered through that paint and I understand. I will pray for you so much cuz my heart gives way to you..

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Real women wear glitter eyebrows

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
LOL...that picture looks like she has a fungus growing in her eyebrows...gross!

O

onelove777

Now adays its 50/50 used to be that "Men"( and I quote because real men dont cheat) Cheated often, but now you have the player role in a women as well. Sadly I beleive its due to many factors in this day and age.

Y

YahsPrincess

Ive been facing the same delema, I am divorced due 2 unfaithfulness and add 18 yrs of dealing with domestic violence on and off, I will spare u.the details. Now, I am convicted bcuz Yah (God) hates divorce, He himself divorced isreal His bride, but HE didn't go looking 4 another bride and He never will, so divorce n re marriage 2 another is so widely accepted in our society, no one is using scripture as the final authority. I am in a relationship that maybe I shuld not b in, I hav not re-married, I hav lots of unanswered questions. ..

S

Sose

I hate feeling forced to tell you this but have you read the part about who ever marrys a devorce women comits adultry and that also gos for the men.and even Jesus himself said many will not want to acept this. does anyone know what it mean to have salt and dont loose favor.does anyone understand forgiveness. forgiveness is always how GOD show us in HIS word promises can not be forever broken and be free from sin.the salt is a covenat and noone can break it and never have it and say i am forgiven.MARK10;13 some where around there . i such but we are the one who get ourselves into this marriage.even GOD's word Himself say dont get unequally yoke. I know people dont like me telling them this or here it but it is only my duty.

S

simplyme_bekah

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I have honestly came to be at peace about everything. I begged God to help me and he did. A guy came to my work the other night and talked to me (a complete stranger that happened to be a christian) the words that he said to me was that according to scripture my man and I are unequally yoked and that keeps going through my mind . This morning when I woke up God directed me to read 1 Corinthians 7 where it says 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14 for the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15 BUT if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. 16 For what knowest thou, O wife, wether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
So with that verse I think God is telling me that he would pardon me leaving my husband because he is a unbeliever. He and I asked God to be our witness as we took the other as husband and wife (not done legally because we were broke at the time) but done before God as our witness.
I have given this relationship to God and I have asked that his will be done. I have surrendered it along with me into his hands. I admitted to our King that I struggle with this very much and that it is so near impossible for me to give up on someone that I love and that if I am suppose to that I need his help doing so. It is so very easy for me to forgive. But you know what, I am going to lean back into our King and our Jesus and I am going to let him take complete control of my situation. His hand is all over me and my life and I am going to let go and let God. Thank you for your prayers again. I have a feeling your prayers have gotten me to the state of peace that I am in about everything right now. God bless you all.

Feb 10, 2008
So with that verse I think God is telling me that he would pardon me leaving my husband because he is a unbeliever.
Bekah, I'm not suggesting that your determination to leave is necessarily wrong, but I'm confused by your analysis of 1 Corinthians 7. I assume that you are married. If not, then the rest of this can be purely academic.

If we take a look at each part we see the following:

If you are married to an unbeliever, don't leave them! (7:13) There is a chance that continuing to live with you will lead them to christ (7:14 ish). How can you know whether he WILL be saved? (7:16) And since you have already made a commitment, it is not God's desire that you should break it.

If you are married to an unbeliever, and they choose to leave as a result of your new found holiness, then don't fight to keep them (7:15). Let them go on their own way and leave it to God to find them in His own way.

My own interpretation of this verse is:
God doesn't want use to go and marry unbelievers. It causes great strain and can be detrimental to both the christian's spiritual strength and the relationship as a whole. If someone does marry into such a relationship (or is married as an unbeliever to another and then saved later), then it is too late. That bond, that special deep love, has already been given and received. Once established, it is worse to break it than to continue in a relationship with an unbeliever. That said, unbelievers don't know the amazing love of Jesus; they can't love as deeply as a christian can. So, if they see the changes in your life as you grow closer to God and more loving, there are basically two ways they can respond; interest and acceptance of Christ and that love, or complete separation from it. In the end, you can't know how long it will take for them to respond. If they respond by accepting Christ, then that is truly amazing! You have now grown much closer to your husband and he has been saved by seeing the great love you have (through Christ). If he chooses the other direction, then dust off your feet and move on.

Hope this helps.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I have honestly came to be at peace about everything. I begged God to help me and he did. A guy came to my work the other night and talked to me (a complete stranger that happened to be a christian) the words that he said to me was that according to scripture my man and I are unequally yoked and that keeps going through my mind . This morning when I woke up God directed me to read 1 Corinthians 7 where it says 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14 for the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15 BUT if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. 16 For what knowest thou, O wife, wether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
So with that verse I think God is telling me that he would pardon me leaving my husband because he is a unbeliever. He and I asked God to be our witness as we took the other as husband and wife (not done legally because we were broke at the time) but done before God as our witness.
I have given this relationship to God and I have asked that his will be done. I have surrendered it along with me into his hands. I admitted to our King that I struggle with this very much and that it is so near impossible for me to give up on someone that I love and that if I am suppose to that I need his help doing so. It is so very easy for me to forgive. But you know what, I am going to lean back into our King and our Jesus and I am going to let him take complete control of my situation. His hand is all over me and my life and I am going to let go and let God. Thank you for your prayers again. I have a feeling your prayers have gotten me to the state of peace that I am in about everything right now. God bless you all.
Has your husband left you? Has he packed up his stuff and left out of your house? Has he told you, Im leaving you?
If the above questions are no, then divorcing him would be very wrong and unbiblical. Sometimes people want to take scripture and manipulate it so that they can do what they want to and not feel guilty.

In that verse it says if the unbelieving depart let him depart. Where does it say in that scripture. I think God will pardon me divorcing my husband because he's not a christian??
Nowhere....

S

simplyme_bekah

well technically we are not married by law so I'm not sure that applies to my life and second of all I kinda sorta listen to what God speaks to my heart over what any human being has to say on what their version of what he may think is right or wrong lol. I am still with my mate and will not move from this spot until I am dead certain it is what is my Kings will for my life. Be careful because the only one that has the right to judge me is my King little miss nodmyheadlikeyeah. The thing about some Christians is that they get a little too into the throwing stones and get trapped in the fire and brimstone version of God and become very self righteous. Me I believe God is love and that he will lovingly guide me on my path. You are to speak in God speak and that is with love and kindness. Not offense and rudeness. Look yourself in the mirror before you cast stones or come off in a offensive way because I am pretty sure you are not spot free. It is people that act just like that that turn the unsaved away because it is anything but kind and love. yuck.

S

simplyme_bekah

LightningClap0002 that was beautiful the way you said all of that and it helped bring clarity. I am not in any means willing nor ready to throw in the towel on this relationship. I am very forgiving just really really ticked off and offended down to my toenails if it were to become a fact this cheating issue. I know that he isn't a believer and I also know that because he isnt a believer that the devil will use him against me. He doesn't have the guidance nor counsel of our Christ. He doesnt think or feel the way a child of God does. I got with my guy when I was lost and far from God about the second year into our relationship God really really reached down and picked me up in every way but physical. He has slowly been changing me more and more since then. He and I have developed a beautiful amazing friendship to where I just cant see him not being a part of my every day. I normally pray to him throughout the whole day every day. Serving him has become like breathing to me. My mate did not grow with me and remains lost. He has a lot of anger issues at God and turns his back on him from damage done to him when he was a child. He believes in God he just wants nothing to do with him. I almost think he is afraid of him. Its difficult to say what the deal is with him. I have a huge fear that if I do leave him that any chance he has to get right with God will be gone because he wont have my influence around to help him, to show him. Its all rather frustrating and I am really struggling on what I am suppose to do on this situation honestly. So prayers would be very nice.