check up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

So I am going to get a check up Monday...my throat has been bothering me a while now, I hope its nothing serious. I get really thirsty, sometimes get pains, and I feel something is stuck in my throat. I've prayed over it thousands of times. If you could say a quick prayer for my throat and my health if you see this, I thank you. :)

G

GreenNnice

Try molasses and sauerkraut mixture, apple too , good, and, may help, BC.

Praying, we all have things in life, the Lord leads, stay faithful, He knows your every thought, He knows your perfect plans and He knows seeking Him with all your heart is a great plan . He will heal this, the Lord leads, stay positively uplifted by His presence , He by your side, trust God, accept His will for your life, He is in the midst of loving you now :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus that all turns out to be easly fixed.
I had symptoms like this and it turned out my thryroid was acting up, all healed on its own in time.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Father give her doctor wisdom, direction and insight.
Bless BLINDSIDE_CHICK with comfort and healing.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Keep us updated :)
Love and Blessings, Shekaniah

P

psychomom

AMEN to Shekaniah's prayer. :)

If you can, let us know how things go, blindside_chik? ♥

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

I will psychomom...thank you all. :)

Dec 23, 2012
I will pray for you, hope everything goes alright:) god bless you and you are going to be ok through god:) god got it under control and keep us updated

T

TexasHallelujahGal

By the authority and in the name of Jesus Christ we request a healing of this beloveds throat and bind any tormenting spirits should that be the case only god knows and we trust a speedy relief and recovery in jesus name amen

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

update: so far I was told by the doctor to take some pills she prescribed to me..and avoid certain foods for a while. She said after I'm done with the pills to start eating those foods and if the problem continues to come back to her. Thanks everyone for your prayers! :)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God of all creation, In the name of your son Yeshua the messiah I thank you for the foods you have made to give us the best for our bodies. I pray Lord that you bring complete healing to this young lady both in body, mind and Spirit may the music she sings and hears be a delight to you. In Yeshua’s name amen.
Yes, I did visit your page sometimes I do this to get a better idea of how to pray for someone. I personal pray for you is to always remember it is the kind reaching out heart that might get hurt but also loves on a level that others will never know. May you learn this verse so you will always be able to know in any situation what love looks like. God bless

1 Corinthians 13 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

I'm so blessed and grateful to have you all pray for me, it means a lot :)

P

psychomom

You are so precious to your Father, and thus you are so precious to us! :)

I keep you in my prayers, little one. ♥